User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By krempy

Thread: Legos

abc
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

we have legos in my house and the problem is the minifigures i just bought a new one for the little one and its gone didnt even get to see the other minifigures they are $4 each any tips on what to do to store them and possible tips for finding the lost one
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    You are not on swagbucks?! I earned $35+ in 2 months on swagbucks click the link to get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/heyhey4321

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

You could get a simple $1-2 plastic bin to store all your LEGO bricks or minifigures all in the same place. Your kids can get the bin out when they want, and place all the pieces back in the bin when they are finished. As with the lost minifigure, make sure you don't find it with your vacuum cleaner. It'll appear sooner or later.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

The pleasure of Lego, you loose them, walk on them, find them in the oddest places. But it's hours of pleasure for them. My son is a huge Lego fan and the only way I found is to make sure that the only place they go to is in a container in his bedroom. If they are taken out of the room, a bin or Ziploc bag must be used. It's annoying at first but it becomes second nature after a while. I would check you the bottom of your washer and the dryer lint catcher, that's where I find most of them. And in between the couch cushions. I always broom before vacuuming, more trouble but saves a lot of tears. Like the previous post, they always show up.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

No help here, sorry--I think I stepped on a mini figure this morning on my way to the bathroom
    Lego is a fun toy...but not an organized one! But someday my son will be all grown up and he'll laugh at me when I say "I wish you'd play Lego again"....until then I've decided that i need to enjoy being a mom of kids that enjoy the 'creative' toys.
    Oh btw, I also stepped on a barbie high heel and it hurt worse! LOL
    ssbean likes this.

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a different opinion on this.LEGO is the most creative game innovated for kids.It improves imaginative and visual skills along with a strong sense of neurological contact.In such a case, don't worry if it is misplaced it, you should dare to buy another one for your kid.Also, let the kid discover himself where to place its pieces when he is finished with it.I hope this helps you out.
    I like the design of jet rc.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

My husband made a beautiful wooden box that fits under our lg sectional couch. It is low so my son (who is almost 13!!) and his friends all use it! The best idea that I have found
    New mom October 2014!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

A plastic container is great storage. I loved lego as a kid. My mom would put a stocking on the end of the vacuum cleaner to reach under the couch to gather any lost pieces. The stocking would prevent the vacuum from sucking them up. Good luck finding the lost figures. :D
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I bought a plastic under the bed storage bin for it all. Pulls it out, plays with it, leaves it for a few days, I yell to clean it up, it gets put back in the bin and then I step on a couple and fall down the stairs because he missed a few.....repeat.

Thread Information