User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By mesta

Thread: just a great week...and my first brags - yes ..,.plural!! :)

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

so .. i'm not really sure where to start... first let me say thank you to jnazurk for the awesome packet of coupons that was sent to me - helped me stock up on some things and build a trade list all at the same time (if I can manage to find enough time to post it) lol.
    it has meant a lot to me how the SC community has embraced me so quickly and wholeheartedly. couldn't imagine being able to do this without you guys.

So... on with it. Friday was CCTB, so off to Wal Mart I went because my son turned 3 the day before. bought him some nice clothes and shoes on sale (Transformers shoes - regular $19 on clearance for $8!!! ) and some toys and books.

Then went perusing. Here's what I got, and some of the coupons that I used:
    • 4 Aylmer Accent Tomatoes $1.27 each - 2x $1 wub 2
    • Pampers Diapers $19.99 - $10 coupons from signing up for my RESPs for my kiddos (four packages - 4 coupons)
    • Pantene Pro V Nature Fusions (large bottles) $6.00 each - B1G1 = $6.00 (without tax)
    • Huggies Wipes $3.76 - $1.00 coupon from Smartsource Newspaper Insert
    • Stayfree $2.97 - $2.00 printable = $0.97

*got lots of other stuff, but none of the deals were amazing lol

Then went to the Real Canadian Superstore
    *managed to get (with the help of a friend and some extra inserts) 25 bottles of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce BEFORE anyone says anything - I donated 15 of them, kept 5 and gave 5 to my mom, brother and sister (who do a lot of BBQing in the summer). The look on the girl at the food banks face because I brought soup and other canned goods.

**My son turned 3 - that in and of itself is a brag. He's amazing and makes my world a better place every day.

**I found out that my course average in my business management diploma program is currently at a 94% overall, with some courses to go before grad. I am also helping the student activity committee organize a bake sale and have received tremendous support from the community (all the proceeds go to low income families at Christmas - baskets are made for the kids and a meal plan is structured for the week that we get off)

***AND to top it all off, I FINALLY got a scrubbing bubbles FPC the other day and a free sample of Finish Quantum from Facebook promos yesterday.

I would just like to again say thank you SC - without you guys, none of this wonderful stuff would be happening to me.
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, Pampers, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Smart Source, Walmart
    Patty Smyth, Ceren, ssbean and 4 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

keep in mind too, this week started off with my great aunt's funeral, two exams and a test - and turned into something much more.
    I just felt the need to share with supportive people who could appreciate this.

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Thats awesome. Way to go. Sorry to hear about your great Aunt.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

You did great! WTG

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

the pantene B1G1 coupon says 375ml..I thought sweet baby rays was at walmart on rollback?? or is it RCSS??

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Great way to start off..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizamarie View Post
    I thought sweet baby rays was at walmart on rollback?? or is it RCSS??
    Some Walmarts do stock Sweet Baby Ray BBQ Sauce, some do not.
    The ones that do stock it- have it on rollback.

RCSS also has it on sale this week until Thursday night.
    Stock varies at each store- so it best to phone first.
    TRADING COUPONS: FOOD, DENTAL, SOAP / BODY WASH/DEODORANT, SPECIAL CREAMS, MAKEUP, HEALTH, AIR FRESHNERS, HAIRCOLOUR, CLEANING, HAIRCARE/ SHAMPOO, DIAPERS, SHAVING, PET, MEDICINE,LAUNDRY, STORES, LONDON BUSINESSES, FAST FOOD, BATTERYPRODUCTS, CHILDREN FOOD and TOY, SMOKING CESSATION and lots more ​!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great haul!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great job!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizamarie View Post
    the pantene B1G1 coupon says 375ml..I thought sweet baby rays was at walmart on rollback?? or is it RCSS??
    specified big size because i didnt want someone thinking i got the trials... sorry.

Thread Information