User Tag List

View Poll Results: How do you know when you have a good cashier?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • The cashier remembered you from last week and treats you like a long lost friend.comment.

2 22.22%
  • The cashier marvels at your couponing skills.

2 22.22%
  • The cashier is speedy, accurate and gives good customer service.

7 77.78%
  • The cashier sees you forgot your bag, and doesn't charge you $0.05. Gives you a freebie bag.

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

How do you know if you have a good cashier?

It's when they call you "Hon." Haha.

I was in Peterborough today. I went to the FreshCo near George Street. For SCs in Ptbro., it's the store with the funky parking lot entrance ramp and separate exit.

Danielle, express desk cashier was amazing. She had a long line and we had to wait a bit, but everyone in front of me left with a smile. Danielle is such a good cashier because"

1. Every customer got a unique and welcoming greeting.
    2. She was fast, efficient, courteous.
    3. She could multi-task: she served me while attending to a regular customer (mental disability), managing to keep two customers very happy.
    4. She called me “Hon.” and has never met me. The good cashiers in Durham Region cashiers call me “Love” and “Dear”.

Danielle deserves a raise. I e-mailed FreshCo and told them so.

So, how do you tell when you have a good cashier?
    This thread is currently associated with: FreshCo
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Tue, May 22nd, 2012 at 08:28 PM.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

My favorite cashier is Lucy at my local SDM. She calls me.."Hey Lady", or "Hi Senior". She lets me know, on what items the manager stickers are..gives me info on the upcoming deals and has more than once offered me items she had gotten for really cheap. I tell her about great deals in other stores and give her coupons if she needs any. She is the reason I shop at this particular SDM. Lucy, if you are ever reading this..You Are Great and very much appreciated (send already e-mail to head office and let them also know)

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrs.march6 View Post
    My favorite cashier is Lucy at my local SDM. She calls me.."Hey Lady", or "Hi Senior". She lets me know, on what items the manager stickers are..gives me info on the upcoming deals and has more than once offered me items she had gotten for really cheap. I tell her about great deals in other stores and give her coupons if she needs any. She is the reason I shop at this particular SDM. Lucy, if you are ever reading this..You Are Great and very much appreciated (send already e-mail to head office and let them also know)
    Lucy sounds great. I did not know that the cashiers knew what items were getting discounted. I should ask my SDM cashier too.

Thread Information