User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Free Glade Decor scents @ RCSS

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Yay! Picked up 2 for myself today at RCSS! Thanks for the post! There's now a limit of 2 per family.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aly8887 View Post
    Yay! Picked up 2 for myself today at RCSS! Thanks for the post! There's now a limit of 2 per family.
    yes for price matching--now I just need the walmart flyer---grr and I was just there last night

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Someone cleared the shelves at ALL the Walmarts near me and I live in the vicinity of many! Grrrrrr. The RCSS's near Walmarts did not change their prices to match WM...they were priced as $3.27. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

BTW, which flyer is the $2 Glade advertised in?
    Last edited by salady; Wed, May 23rd, 2012 at 06:17 PM.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

WALMART grocery flyer

Quote Originally Posted by salady View Post
    Someone cleared the shelves at ALL the Walmarts near me and I live in the vicinity of many! Grrrrrr. The RCSS's near Walmarts did not change their prices to match WM...they were priced as $3.27. Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

BTW, which flyer is the $2 Glade advertised in?

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizamarie View Post
    WALMART grocery flyer
    Argh I'm so pissed. The lady helping me at the customer service desk told me they were not in the flyer. OMG I see that they actually are.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I have the WM flyer...I can head to the RCSS store near me and price match it, then use the CZ coupon but I don't know if I have the energy anymore after the trouble I had at the WM customer service desk. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh can't believe I don't have the energy for FREE! *tired*

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

so far I have had no luck with getting the flyer...another SC member said I could possibly meet up and she had an extra....I am still waiting on a couple coworkers...will see how the day pans out

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (80%)

Ok so I went to No Frills to PM and use the CZ coupon when I cashed out first the cashier had to verify numerous times with the CSM that went well she price matched then when i gave her the coupons she was awwed and had to verify again the CSM said no you cannot PM and use a coupon i fought her on it and she then said ok then she asked what was the PM priced she said i couldn't do both 'cause i would get the item for free i again told her i can use both and i lucked out u guys have the coupons right by the items she then had to go through the manager and he said ok and also told her to take the coupons down i'm really starting to hate NO Frills they seem to have every excuse in the book they`re PM policy is ridiculous

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I tried my luck this morning - the shelf was totally bare. But managed to find a few on an end cap. I have really cut back on my couponing unless something is free haha. Thanks OP!
    Create a safer home, save money & space by cleaning with Norwex. Ask me for more details!
    my blog - imonglue.com

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for this... I got a few today. First time PMing. The cashiers were just fine with it plus the coupon.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My RCSS said Limit of 2.. No biggie, went back and got 2 more.. Great for free!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

26 Is a lot! I'm surprised there wasn't a limit at that store. My rcss has a limit of 2 of each kind.

Quote Originally Posted by namaste2011 View Post
    I didn't see this post until now! I just came back from RCSS, saw a lady at the cash in front of me take 26 of them! At first the cashier said only one coupon per family was allowed, then she checked with another person and they said it was ok, so she grabbed them for free with her coupons!! I checked the board for coupons but they were all gone.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

my no frills price matches limit of 4 per upc or flavour. you can use that flyer from last week as it states its a roll back(normal price) not sale price and get some this week when supplies come in cause the cp zone is good till june1 i did today no problem!! going to go tomorrow
    wamme
    innisfil ontario

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Is it in the Ontario flyer? If so, what page? I couldn't find it.

Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heavenllyhash View Post
    Is it in the Ontario flyer? If so, what page? I couldn't find it.
    This deal was for last week's flyer. I have not seen anything for this week.
    I am looking for breathe right strips (samples) robax coupons and samples.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information