User Tag List

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Like Tree54Likes

Thread: spatterson's #1 Keep or Exchange Tradional Train*FULL*Envies Should Be Mailed!!

Trading Score
    250 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Kerricakes View Post
    Can I reboard too? Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenny View Post
    Rec'd from jasperandchar, would like to reboard please
    Kerricakes you will now be mailing your envie to Glenny and vice versa. Please PM each other your addy's!! Thanks

Trading Score
    113 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anawhatsme View Post
    i received my envelope from gracesmommy today.
    i think i will stop riding now because this train doesn't seem to working for me.
    i haven't received any feedback at all, and i've sent out 3 times now.
    i don't even know if people are receiving my envelopes - disappointing...

edited to add - i did receive feedback from peterman but i didn't send to her directly.
    the people i sent coupons to directly have not left any feedback.
    so thanks to peterman for taking the time to leave feedback, i appreciate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterman View Post
    Just a reminder to everyone to leave feedback once you receive your envelopes! :-D
    I agree. We all get busy, and are excited to receive the envelopes but let's remember to send FB to all riders listed in the envelope. I haven't received FB for all riders who have received my envelope train. We all take time to put in coupies so FB is always nice for our time and effort. As one member said, how will anyone know what great passenger and traders we are if no one leaves FB

And on that note, I received my envelope and ready to send out again. Let me know who to send to next
    spatterson likes this.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

Received evite from Anna Michele. Thanks for great coupons. Had lot of fun riding this train but looks like I'll have to take off here.

Thanks you very much to all fellow riders for great coupons.
    spatterson likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

So let me clarify because i was confused and I think i did it all right so far but another train i am on like this is a little different in the rating scheme. So to avoid me getting confused the next time, can you clarify because maybe others my benefit from my question.
    When we receive a train....just as an example say i receive train #4 from "someone" but there were 2 other riders before "someone" got the envie that has now reached me....i am to rate "someone" and "spatterson" only right, because i received the envie from "someone" and "spatterson" is the conductor....
    or am i supposed to rate the rider 1 and 2 as well? In the directions it says the person you got the envie from so that is all i have ever done and spatterson as the conductor.....please tell me i did it right? I just want to make sure.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

I've been doing what Boberry said - giving a trade rating to spatterson and the rider who sent to me ... not the people before them (mind you, I've only received one train, from boberrymom actually, that has had all the riders listed!). If this is wrong and I owe a lot of people feedback, I will catch up and leave them feedback!

Also, just received boberrymom's envie today, thanks! And I would like to reboard! Choo choo!!!
    boberrymom likes this.

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Sent envelope to HollyK!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Rec'd from aashi thanks for the great coupons, i'll reboard
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Just waiting to find out if I can reboard and to who I can send an envie to! LOL

Trading Score
    155 (100%)

Received envelope from HollyK - would like to reboard.

Trading Score
    250 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by boberrymom View Post
    So let me clarify because i was confused and I think i did it all right so far but another train i am on like this is a little different in the rating scheme. So to avoid me getting confused the next time, can you clarify because maybe others my benefit from my question.
    When we receive a train....just as an example say i receive train #4 from "someone" but there were 2 other riders before "someone" got the envie that has now reached me....i am to rate "someone" and "spatterson" only right, because i received the envie from "someone" and "spatterson" is the conductor....
    or am i supposed to rate the rider 1 and 2 as well? In the directions it says the person you got the envie from so that is all i have ever done and spatterson as the conductor.....please tell me i did it right? I just want to make sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    I've been doing what Boberry said - giving a trade rating to spatterson and the rider who sent to me ... not the people before them (mind you, I've only received one train, from boberrymom actually, that has had all the riders listed!). If this is wrong and I owe a lot of people feedback, I will catch up and leave them feedback!

Also, just received boberrymom's envie today, thanks! And I would like to reboard! Choo choo!!!
    K, let's get the TR's set straight first!! When you receive an envie, you are to leave TR's for every rider that envie has gone through. So, if you receive it from someone and there were 2 rider's before them, you would submit TR's for rider 1, rider 2, someone and the conductor!! You are doing this because every rider has added coupons to that envie, so they deserve a TR!! You would then add your name to the envie so you will also receive a TR for that envie as it continues on!! If you haven't done it this way from the start, no worries I have kept a list of the trains and who they have gone to in the first thread. You can use it for reference when your catching up on submitting them!!
    hijinx25 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    250 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hijinx25 View Post
    Just waiting to find out if I can reboard and to who I can send an envie to! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    Received envelope from HollyK - would like to reboard.
    You two are the next pair. Please PM your addy's to each other and mail when ready!!

Trading Score
    250 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    Rec'd from aashi thanks for the great coupons, i'll reboard
    Just waiting for another rider to reboard to pair you up with!! Stay posted!!
    Anna Michele likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    247 (100%)

Awesome! Thanks for clarifying - what I will do for this envie to DMS54 is include the riders before me, too. That way it will be easier for her to do TRs.

I'll catch up on my TRs tonight!
    spatterson and Anna Michele like this.

claires mommy too! <3 gracesmommy's Avatar
    Trading Score
    392 (100%)

i have rec'd one, but i think i'm gonna hop off, should i just send home to you?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    106 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spatterson View Post
    K, let's get the TR's set straight first!! When you receive an envie, you are to leave TR's for every rider that envie has gone through. So, if you receive it from someone and there were 2 rider's before them, you would submit TR's for rider 1, rider 2, someone and the conductor!! You are doing this because every rider has added coupons to that envie, so they deserve a TR!! You would then add your name to the envie so you will also receive a TR for that envie as it continues on!! If you haven't done it this way from the start, no worries I have kept a list of the trains and who they have gone to in the first thread. You can use it for reference when your catching up on submitting them!!
    Dang i have a lot of catching up to do.....how do you ladies keep up with all of this. I just received 5 train envies in the mail today and have so much trade rating to do, how the heck do you get it all done without taking time away from other things lol

Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast

Thread Information