User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trying to leave a response on one of the blogs - tried 4 times, it does not appear.

Click on "contact us" in order to get help on this and get error 404 - there appears to be no "contact us".
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The blog is independent of the forums so not sure, I can leave a comment on the blog, but it was an issue a while back which I thought had been sorted

I will let Boo know about the contact us page (is this from the blog?) but you can PM them (Boo Radley or Sally888) or use the emails in this thread: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/287917-...erview-canada/
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Can you please tell me what username you are trying to post under? I can check to see if the system is accidentally auto marking your posts as spam.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wasn't using a username as I hadn't registered at that point. All it was asking for was a name and an email, so that's what I put in. There were never any errors saying that a username was required - the system seemed to accept my comment, but never posted it. So then I should assume that it is asking for a username?

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

It shouldn't be since you do not have to be a forum member to post on the blog (at least I think its still that way) - but maybe someone using your 'name' (or part of email if they used multiple addresses that were similar) was spammed in the past so its spamming your blog replies
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thats why I was asking what name you posted under so I can investigate where you comment filtered to If it auto marked as spam by our system I can rectify it

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    Thats why I was asking what name you posted under so I can investigate where you comment filtered to If it auto marked as spam by our system I can rectify it
    brian

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

About an old navy pdf?

I do believe it must of auto spammed because it didn't recognize the email provider.

Sorry about that, you should be good to go now.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Might have been - can't remember now. Thanks.

Thread Information