User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Hey, so I read all these other people's blogs on how they use certain coupons to get overages at Walmart, like the $3 Zantac or $3 Nexxus. I have some of these coupons, but every time I go to the Walmart in Chilliwack they don't have any of these items on the shelf (the 2 count zantac or small size nexxus). Does our Walmart not stock these items when they know people get overages, or does someone come and clear the shelves consistently? I've looked on at least 5 different occassions and they are always gone!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

If it's free it's for me! newwestcouponer's Avatar
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

The New Westminster Walmart is always out as well. My thoughts are that there are a few couponers who buy them all, and Walmart takes a long time to restock. It's not as though they keep a ton on the shelves anyway, probably <10, so I could see how they'd be gone super fast. But with the Nexxus coupon for example, it doesn't expire for a while, so your best bet (and my plan) is to hang onto them for a while and eventually everyone else will run out of their coupons and I can use mine

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

Good call. I guess that will have to be my plan. Thanks!

Thread Information