Size:  165.4 KB

Name:  flyer_front.jpg
Views: 1476
Size:  158.5 KB

Name:  flyer_back.jpg
Views: 824
Size:  158.7 KB
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Thu, May 24th, 2012 at 08:36 AM.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I have to visit that store during the summer to see what competition it's giving the Sobey's across the road and the Lococo's store further north at Kenora Ave at Barton Street East.
    What's nifty also about the flyers-businesses can buy business card adspace in them.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I made the store my first stop today before continuing on with errands. Nice selection of items, with bakery section (29 cents per small kaiser bun-bought some; there are some strudels in foil trays to go in poppyseed, raspberry and apple plus small clamshells of Polish cookies as well as German-made organic bread in rectangular shapes -think Spam can size) about size of Denninger's bakery section at Upper James store. Wall of personal care products faces the freezer wall on right side of store. Metal tin of 100ml Nivea Creme is $5.99 or upsize to the 400 ml tin, which is $11.99>if you compare the prices to a regular grocery store's prices, there may be savings. Saw some Kellogg's cereals and they are priced at about regular grocery retail.

News kiosk (Polish periodicals including a copy of BurdaStyle and a few other East European papers and some banners, perfect for upcoming UEFA soccer event), foreign exchange kiosk and little coffee/bar stool area are just inside the main store before you head through to grocery/freezer area or produce department.

Issue with lighting-it's the cold white light (as seen in Costco) which is mostly located around the store perimeter walls. Produce section has shadows, as do some grocery aisles. Landscaping outside is pedestrian friendly. Small carts (about size of LCBO ones) and baskets are in the entryway/lobby. If you plan on getting any of the cases of large bottles of water, you'll need someone to push a cart for the water while you push the second cart with food items. Checkout signposts use the green, yellow, red colours to indicate lane status-nice visual aid from afar (no checkout lane jousting to figure out which cashier is still taking customers)! Each checkout lane has some impulse candy products to tempt you of course! And there is no charge for the grocery bag--let me know if that changes! The bags only list the two Mississauga stores but I'm sure that new bag stock will list the Hamilton store soon.

So appreciate that the store is near a HSR Beeline bus stop (cross the Nash Rd intersection at the light).
    Last edited by Ciel; Mon, Jun 4th, 2012 at 09:52 PM.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Thread Information