User Tag List

Trading Score
    493 (100%)

This isn't really a rant but more of a ponder I have about using coupons on both items during BOGO sales. Wouldn't it be to the retailers advantage to allow people to use a coupon on each item? They are giving it for 'free' and by accepting a coupon they are gaining part of their loss back right? The companies just have to show they had sufficient stock to cover the coupons used.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

it would be nice.. but.. you have to pay something to save something on it.. you can't use a $$ off coupon on something you haven't paid for (that would mean you get overage)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

OgresWife
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Sobeys atlantic has Palmolive dishsoap on BOGO right now. I picked up two bottles today and used my $1 off coupon. the cashier commented that she was going to be doing the same thing later. I said I had a few of those coupons and she asked if I had any more she could apply it to the second bottle.

"Really?"

"I don't see why not, you're getting two bottles"

I didn't end up having any extras on me, but it seems to be coupon wording/cashier dependant.

<3 LD <3
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

Yup always depends on the cashier to be generous/making "good" rules up but if the cashier makes up the wrong rules you just gotta call for the manager, sometimes you luck out with a nice cashier Or one who makes lots of mistakes in your favor

Thread Information