Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By Lesley73
  • 2 Post By free*is*best
  • 3 Post By GypsyGirl
  • 2 Post By mckie0514
  • 3 Post By krempy
  • 1 Post By Sugarplum
  • 1 Post By luvfreestuff

Thread: To the fort sask couponer that...

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Cleared Safeway of the minute maid and welchs tear pads within hours of the going up, SHAME ON YOU!!!

Gah couponing is turning into a gong show!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Safeway
    GypsyGirl and Sugarplum like this.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Agree it is such a shame, I haven't been to Safeway in the Fort this week. I haven't seen those 2 coupons yet. I know when the catelli pasta coupon kept getting replaced, I never did get a coupon for that one. I even received a pm from a SC, saying Safeway had put them out again and when I went to Safeway (in the Fort) only to find the empty coupon holder again.
    GypsyGirl and Lesley73 like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I used to feel fortunate that Fort Sask was where I shop as I was always able to find tear pads when ones in the city would talk about never finding any. But the past bit, I've really noticed a change.... Same thing happened with the Nexxus coupons last month. If someone hadn't raok'd me 2, I wouldn't have believed they existed - lol!

Keep wondering if new ones have moved in, if ones are driving out here, or if greedy couponing has just become that popular even out here.

I have to be honest, when I find a good Fort Sask deal, I wonder if I should post it for all to see or if I should pm the ones here who post from Fort Sask. The last 2 times I posted about clearance deals that were free after coupons, I was surprised how fast the product was bought up and I just kept hoping that a SC'er who contributes to this community was helped by it...
    free*is*best, Rika and Lesley73 like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

This angers me!! Why take them all? Free or not, how many do you really need? For me, if I find a good deal for free or pennies, I get 4 for my family (if it's something we use) and then 2 for donation. For who ever may be taking the coupons and or getting lots for free please remember to donate to those less fortunate. If you simply clear the shelf for yourself, SHAME ON YOU!!!
    GypsyGirl and Lesley73 like this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I totally understand the frustration...I hunted for the nexxus coupon last month in the fort and sher park, and totally missed it, just kept finding the cardboard display wiped clean. I must have been too late, even though in the past I could always get a few of the htf ones a week later in the fort stores.

I popped into Safeway on Thursday at around 3:30 for milk a a few more toothpaste (there were lots of Colgate left, even on the last day of the AM deal!??) and saw the new green works and welch's and minute maid. I took a few, enough for me and my mom (she coupons but lives out of town so i collect a few fir her too) and it looked like the tear pads were brand new that day--there were lots left after me. I should have texted you Lesley...I think I accidentally deleted your # on my phone--pm it to me again ok?? We need to keep on top of this & I think us honest ones need to stick together!

posted with my iPhone & Tapatalk

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I completely agree. Some couponers have gone extreme in the wrong direction. I as well take 4 coupons for family and 2 more for donation use of products to the food bank or women's shelters. Lately as I have come across more and more empty or nearly empty tear pads I find myself only taking 1 or 2 coupons. Let's all remind ourselves that we live in a land of plenty & taking or clearing stacks of free tear pad coupons is just , well... sad. If your are in that dire straits leave the coupons for the rest of us who can purchase and donate for you so that when you do use the food bank there is product for you.
    Lesley73 likes this.

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

minute maid juices are $1 this week here so they are not free but i still cannot find any coupons for the last few days an they're too expensive to get them thru trading.

usually RCSS comes out with their version of the coupon but i was only able to find the B4G1 not the B2 save $1
    Last edited by Purdee; Sun, May 27th, 2012 at 08:29 AM.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

The minute maidpunch is $0.59 at SOF this week. Last week it was $0.57 at superstore.
    GypsyGirl likes this.
    *****Don't you wish you were earning free gifts and rewards too?*****
    Join me at SWAGBUCKS and you could earn $450 a year just like me AND ALSO
    Register with iRazoo where I have earned $135 in amazon gc's in under 4 months

Thread Information