User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: No Frills refused a CZ coupon!!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    This is how I looked when reading this??? I would have called the owner about that? Or if the owner doesn't help you, I would go to another location. But they should have taken the coupon.
    Yeeeesss! I gave them that look when they said it applies to "any" Resolve, except the ones on sale. One lady told me that it meant any of the ones shown in the picture. Can you tell I love when the word "any" changes to "any, with the exception of (insert whatever cashier wants here)". Soon my face is going to freeze like that and that'll be the picture on my driver's licence for the next five years!

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

^ LOL I agree with you sweet sparrow, luckly I have not run into that problem yet. But if it does you will be sure I will be complaining lol. But I hate when cashiers act like that. I think some are maybe not educated on what the coupons actually mean, like the wording. I think if they were taught properly than stuff like this would not happen. Like I said I would call the owner, see if you can get any answers there.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rewok View Post
    It's even worse here: Maxi pulled the coupon from the board when the 2$ sale started, it is now the second week of the sale, and they have been out of stock since last Monday. Want to be they won't restock before Wednesday evening, and them it will magically appear on Thursday morning? Even "regular" shoppers (i.e. people without coupons) are complaining about lack of stock. Why bother having the same product on sale 2 weeks in a row if you're not even bothering to restock?

get those rain checks if you can then really upset them thursday morning lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    170 (100%)

The crazy part about this coupon and then claiming it has been recalled or is a misprint is that the manufacter has that same coupon in the non coupon zone version in the flyer. I seriously doubt it is the manufacter pulling the coupon.
    Swagbucks- http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/mom2teens

Carrot Rewards Promo Code: kerryj6770

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I tried using this cz coupon for Resolve today and was denied by NF in Brantford. I was told by the cashier that I did not get it from their store so its not valid. I called HD who spoke to store manager who explained the whole - its been discontinued and no longer accepted by Loblaws across the board. Ok makes more sense but I am still not happy.

Kerrylj - can u plz explain what non coupon zone coupon in the flyer you are talking about. What flyer? I would love to know so I can get some Resolve. TY

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

mine all scanned in at 3c as well but were adjusted at both loblaws and no frills with no questions.
    RRLF: Almond breeze, gluten free products

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Call or email head office....ANY time I have any issues regarding coupons and I know I am in the right, then I get compensated for my troubles!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

This coupon was out on the shelf of my no frills today.

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/savings/wIhTlx6/]

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

it was not a misprint...No frills tried that on me and I called head office....the next time I went to Zehrs abnd the coupon rang inat 3cents but they fixed the problem..no problems using it there...No Frills suck when it comes to coupons
    Anna Michele likes this.

Trading Score
    424 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    it was not a misprint...No frills tried that on me and I called head office....the next time I went to Zehrs abnd the coupon rang inat 3cents but they fixed the problem..no problems using it there...No Frills suck when it comes to coupons
    I never shop a No Frills and there is one 1/2 a block away. There always seems to be an issue and I just find the whole experience to be nasty.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

mine too scanned in at 3 cents, didn't notice til I got home (my kids were very distracting lol). When back to fortino's the next day, and they corrected it no problem.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I've only been to a No Frills once and that was the last time. No Frills sucks!! But I will used their flyer to pm!

Trading Score
    288 (100%)

I absolutely hate the Weston family owned stores...I only go to get my freebies seriously....It may seem wrong in some of your eyes but those stores are over priced, don't or rarely have manufacturer coupons and then renag of their coupons (resolve as an example which expires in a few day) that have yet not expired, as far as I am concerned they can stick their cz board where the sun don't shine....sorry if I offend anyone but truly how I feel....
    Anna Michele likes this.
    2019 is the year that we continue to save before we buy!!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Mine scanned at .03 as well and the head cashier grilled me on when and where i got them(at that store a few weeks earlier), she said they scanned at .03 because theywere discontinued but she honored them anyways. I guess they panicked when thousands of bottles of Resolve were being sold for $0

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information