User Tag List

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GypsyGirl
  • 1 Post By couponcrazy86

Thread: Question about SOF stacking

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    211 (100%)

Hello! I am coming to visit family this summer and I am wondering about your experience stacking at SOF in Edmonton - if there are any better ones and what are the rules about stacking there?

The only experience I have had is LD in Winnipeg.

What kinds of things have you been able to stack at SOF? I am hoping to start trading for coupons to prepare any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save on Foods

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I've not had much luck with the stores in the south end of edmonton. Sherwood park and the east end sof are really good.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I find one of the main difference between SOF and London Drugs is that you just go through the regular teller for stacking. No need to go to Customer Service.

I love the SOF in Old Strathcona. I think I even read a post here by someone saying they wanted it passed around between us couponers that they welcome stackers. Never had a problem there yet.

There are three SOF in Sherwood Park. Two of them are fantastic. One has turned me down twice. Sorry I can't remember which one is the not as good one but if you get turned down at one, try another. They seem to have different rules and allowances per store.
    mrsfreeman likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

the meadows is horrible(in millwoods), and i dont recommend anyone go there at all. had fabulous luck at sherwood park on wye road. good luck!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

The SOF in the Hampton's (6260 199 St NW) is really good. I have never had a problem stacking there. They do not allow stacking on 15% Tuesday though.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

SOF in londonderry is great too as long as your coupon doesnt say can not be combined with any other coupon offer. than i have been able to stack there, the only trouble i seem to get when i go there is with the printed coupons, i usually have to prove that they are genuine emails that i have received from SOF or where ever i get them but after i prove the email they always take them. great cashiers except for the one CS rep, shes very nasty and just automatically will telll you your coupons are not any good and wont look at your proof nothing so i always ask for a manager when she comes around just to prove to her i dont steal or make my coupons. so then she feels like a total putz lol good luck and happy shopping to you and if you havent hit up safeway for your free pantene or windex remember to while its still Bogo event there

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    211 (100%)

thank you very much for all your feedback! Very helpful

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I had a horrible experirence at londonderry SOF. The manager was a jerk about me stacking my huggies. Wouldnt allow it.
    I guess i should try again! Anybody know of any changes to their policy??

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Esquao View Post
    I guess i should try again! Anybody know of any changes to their policy??
    I talked to the manager at the Sher Park Summerwood location this past weekend and he told me there haven't been any coupon policy updates or changes for a while...and it looked the same as the one I have printed out at home (so a couple months old at least). hth!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

i go tolondonderry all the time and usually dont have much trouble you might have just got them on a bad day but they are very sticky about printed coupons as they like to say they are fake right off the hope so watch out for that issue... but otherwise they are usually pretty good. tracy is a great cashier

Thread Information