User Tag List

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Alright, I love my Airwick Automatic. Hubby and I have nicknamed him "monster" because he only tends to spray when you walk by (I suppose he's announcing he's still kicking up there)...

When they first came out they were a little pricey, around $15 (if not more). Now they've really come down in price and can generally find them for around $8.

I find that the smell is really really good on these, and travels really far...and I also like the fact that I can choose how often I want him to "spray". every 9, 18 or 36 minutes. I tend to find that if you put it on every 9 minutes, your spray will last a month, 18 minutes - will last 2 months, and my gosh every 36 minutes it lasts me a whole 3 months (batteries, not so much LOL). There's a green indicator light on him, to let you know the batteries are still working!

It comes in 5 different scents and are priced pretty reasonable (roughly around $5), and when considering you may have to replace it only once every 3 months, that's a pretty good price!!!

They are on the nosier side, unfortunately. It literally sounds like the whole thing is "snorting" at you. I've had a few people actually question what that noise was LOL

Pros:

*Smells great as soon as it "snorts"
    *Priced reasonably well (for cheap people like me)
    *Spray lasts forever (when placed on the longest time setting)
    *Gives my room the extra freshness boosts it needs without me having to do a thing (for lazy people like me LOL)

Cons:

*He's LOUD...loud enough for you to know he's in the room
    *Not suitable for a bedroom unless you turn him off every night
    *Needs to be placed up and out of reach of kids, or you may end up getting sprayed in the face
    *Turn him OFF when replacing the batteries, or you will be in for a surprise (I've actually sprayed myself in the face that way )
    *Difficult to find coupons for the refills

In all I love my "monster" and wouldn't do without him! If he was a bit less noisy he'd be perfect ...I give him 4/5 stars And as I conclude my review, he sprays
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Wick
    Last edited by ex0ticb3lla; Sun, Oct 12th, 2008 at 01:12 PM.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

We have one of these in the corner by the cat litter box. I don't know how we lived without it.

Trading Score
    115 (100%)

These are great. I was in the Superstore about a month ago and they were giving these systems away for free (without the spray) but handed out coupons for the refills for $0.50 off. The lady was getting mobbed by customers so I was lucky to be handed one!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

i am sooo getting one!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by mdutka View Post
    i am sooo getting one!
    DO! Best thing ever. I'd recommend getting the mini though, the regular ones are a lil too bulky LOL
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I managed to get a two pack at Walmart for under 7 bucks. We tried the lavender, it made me nausious. We tried the apple, it made me nausious. Then we tried the cool breeze (blue bottle) and that one didn't make me puke every time it was sprayed. It's nice, but it doesn't stay long enough in the air. I like the simple sprays from Avon better.
    Remember that even though pets are here for such a short time they teach us things we would never be able to learn in many lifetimes on our own.

Trading Score
    13 (93%)

Wow I am surprised that everyone here really liked this product! I have two of them my self I bought them last summer one for the dinning room/living room and one for the kitchen. I wasn't really bothered by the noise it makes when it sprays but I thought that it didn't provide a fresh scent for the house. It was like spraying for nothing and the next thing I knew it was empty and my husband and I thought, it's empty? When did it ever work?? lol We never noticed that it made our house smelt great. To us it was a complete waste of money and since we have not bought refills. The units sit empty as decorations

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I give it a 4/5 too. Its a great product. I like how you can choose how often it sprays. I have one by the litterbox in the basement and the mini in the bathroom. I not a really big fan of the lavender scent that came with the mini, but the citrus is nice. I've seen there is a new motion one now in stores.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quick question: when do you know you need new batteries? Does the green light stop flashing?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I loved your review ex0ticb3lla, thanks!

I got one of the free Glade Sense & Sprays with that coupon offer a few months ago. I feel a little sheepish to admit I still get startled with the *ppsshhht* and rewind sound once in awhile! (early morning, late at night when my defenses are low). I imagine I look like a cat that gets startled, you know, that jump in the air but alert for anything mode

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

how are these any different than the sense and sprays? I ask because I have both and don't find a difference. We have an airwick by the cat litter box too and I am pretty sure it scares the cats cause it's so loud.

Thread Information