User Tag List

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

It was Crazy busy this morning when NF opened I only went for the Chapman's Popsicles but ended up buying more stuff. The Chapman's is not in the regular freezer section but at the back of the store by OTC in an upright freezer. They put a limit of 4 per person so I lost a $1 from my $5 coupon but oh well. They also ran out of the $1/lb chicken, limit of 2 per person, but the clerk said they had more in the back. I couldn't wait. My advise get there early and line up at the entrance. I was there 25 mins early but decided to wait in the car and listen to some music. By the time I got out, the line was past my car. I was in and out in 15 minutes.

Also, Hi Dianne S. Sorry I couldn't talk I had to rush home to give my DH a ride.
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)

ur lucky!

no frills iss too far from my house
    and i dont even get the flyer delivered.. so cant even pm !

Trading Score
    82 (100%)

At RCSS, I was just about to price match my No Frills flyer for the $1 Bagels package but when it scanned, it was already price adjusted at $1 too!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My cashier did not have a limit on the Chapmans ice cream bars so I got 5 and gave her my coupon. Of course it was madness and I got other stuff. My son was acting up and running over to the automatic doors, plus packing my own groceries and keeping an eye on my son it was losing my mind. When I got home and unpacked I reviewed my receipt. You guessed it, the cashier did not take off my $5 coupon. I called the store as it was too far to go back and told them the situation. The manager went to the cashier, got my coupon and put it aside for the next time that I am in the store which will be tomorrow. Argh!!! Sheer madness on the dollar days but still good deals.
    WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOUR SEARCH ENGINE $$$ PAID YOU TO USE THEIR SERVICE? Start today by clicking this link and unsubscribe anytime but I don't know why you would...: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MoneyMentor

EBATES: http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referr...dUHgf%2BNxE%3D

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Just saw this now! I don't get the flyer and completely forgot to check it online. Hope when I go tomorrow there will still be some stuff left.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I am hoping they stock up again mid week maybe tomorrow it was a zoo on Friday!! But I got my 5 chapmans and a few other things - If they haven't restocked off to Walmart or RCSS to Pricematch.

Thread Information