User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Sugarplum

Thread: Any deals on toilet paper this week?

Vacation over too soon! winkerstones's Avatar
    Trading Score
    283 (100%)

Any Smart Canucks know where the best deal is on Toilet Paper this week. I need to stock up again. I've been supplying my family and friends and now need to start all over again.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Giant Tiger has Purex 15 double rolls for 5.99. Use the websaver 1.00 off coupon to get an even better deal. They also have Majesta for 3.47 and using the 1.00 from Save.ca brings it even lower. Victoria Trail store had lots in stock today. Best of luck bargain hunting.
    winkerstones likes this.

Trading Score
    283 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sugarplum View Post
    Giant Tiger has Purex 15 double rolls for 5.99. Use the websaver 1.00 off coupon to get an even better deal. They also have Majesta for 3.47 and using the 1.00 from Save.ca brings it even lower. Victoria Trail store had lots in stock today. Best of luck bargain hunting.

Thanks so much Sugarplum. I'll check it out. I live just off Manning so I'll definitely visit the Giant Tiger.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

thanks too need to stock up as well at least on a couple packs had rain checks for last purex when on for 3.47 but they arent getting that one in anymore there for making my rain check useless and my coupons for it all expired have a great weekend and good luck looking for great bargins

Trading Score
    283 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponcrazy86 View Post
    thanks too need to stock up as well at least on a couple packs had rain checks for last purex when on for 3.47 but they arent getting that one in anymore there for making my rain check useless and my coupons for it all expired have a great weekend and good luck looking for great bargins
    I went last night to Giant Tiger and unfortunately it's the Paper Towels that are on sale for $3.47. The Majesta was regular price so I'm still looking. $5.99 was still too much for Purex.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

so i was wondering are you able to use the 1.00 royale coupon from go coupons at rexall this week for the 3.99royale toilet paper for the 16 pack ?

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponcrazy86 View Post
    so i was wondering are you able to use the 1.00 royale coupon from go coupons at rexall this week for the 3.99royale toilet paper for the 16 pack ?
    I plan on getting a few of these Royale @ Rexall this week (not that we really need tp!) great price!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krempy View Post
    I plan on getting a few of these Royale @ Rexall this week (not that we really need tp!) great price!
    let me know if you were able to use the 1.00 go coupon for them please

Thread Information