User Tag List

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By itsjill

Thread: Never any luck at Zehrs!

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

My hubby has decided the PC chips are his favorite, so I agreed to trek to town today to do shopping at Zehrs. Although, I have never once had a positive shopping experience there. There were some things that I wanted to get from Zehrs.
    At the check out, I laid out all the items with coupons, with the coupons on top to make this as painless as possible. Of course we need an over ride, she calls over the Customer service who ever, to do the over rides, and everytime the manager had to key in the over ride, there was a big old "sigh". Like typing in her password was the end of the world. She is about to wander off, and I said, oh there is one more....and I get the snotty look with a smile.
    I make matters worse, my husband has a first nations status card, so we don't have to pay 13% tax, only 5%, so that gets another grimace from the cashier.
    So I saved 25% on my bill, and as always using coupons, you are often treated like a second class citizen, and then a tax exemption card must make you a bigger low life!
    This thread is currently associated with: Zehrs
    etherealone likes this.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

aww, just remember you were the one who got to save YOUR money

Trading Score
    16 (94%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjill View Post
    So I saved 25% on my bill, and as always using coupons, you are often treated like a second class citizen, and then a tax exemption card must make you a bigger low life!
    i have native status too and if you really have to tell them you have a card as soon as you get to teh check out. as your putting your first item on, you should tell them. otherwise you will suffer the stink eye....lol....from the angry cashier!
    if at first you don't succeed, do it the way your wife told you...

Thread Information