User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Super Spend Your Points Event!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

wow! I redeemed at the last $200 bonus for 95k pts.... but it was stuff that I needed to purchase at the time so I don't feel too badly about it.
    Now working on Christmas 2012 through SwagBucks.
    Earning free gift cards! ___________________________________
    Every Penny Counts : I welcome you to read my blog on my finds, deals, sales, coupons, freebies

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sparklecoupons View Post
    wow! I redeemed at the last $200 bonus for 95k pts.... but it was stuff that I needed to purchase at the time so I don't feel too badly about it.
    Hello,
    I am excited,
    finally have enough points for bonus redemption!
    My question is can you get $200 in Gift Cards?
    Thanks!

You found a coupon where?
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Gift cards are not allowed as SDM doesn't get the money from them.
    Christa

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

im excited just reached my 100,000 mark... i need to go shopppingggggggg for this redepmtion. :D

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I will be one tired person if I make this event. It is the same weekend as the 200km (Bike) Ride to Conquer Cancer so by the time I get home it is dinner on Sunday. But they may just tempt me with this one.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Rocking the beer gut! iamperfectforme's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

formula. hello!!!
    missxhillary likes this.
    pick the weeds and leave the flowers

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

thanks!

now where is the flyer??

anyone?? lol
    Valerey likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This cool, What do you guys spend your points on anyway? To me $90 or $200 sounds good, but I normally think that Shoppers is overpriced for most things anyway, so In essence its nice to spend free reward dollars, but then end up overpaying for things.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have enough for 4 redemptions (got diabetic supplies at the last 20X event)....I usually "blow" the points on various items. I get over 1.5 million points per year on my diabetic supplies alone, plus I have redirected a good portion of my grocery and household supply purchases to 20X point day at SDM so I can get even more redemptions.

I understand that Walmart has very seductive prices, but I try to steer away from them as much as possible, but due shop there on occasion (hard to deny the seductive prices!). I worry the Walmart effect will harm north america manufacturing (ie. Hershey chocolate in Smiths Falls Ontario is an example) so prefer to shop at SDM over Walmart.

I often give enough every 3 months to my mother to stock up on supplies (i.e. 1 bonus redemption) and let my son buy video games and my daughter buy make up, beauty supplies, bath items.

I also buy over priced items such as quality sun screen (like $20 neutrogena), gifty items and such. I also "gift" items for various charities, such as a recent high school Kenya fundraiser, where I put together a yoga gift bag with yoga mat, mat bag, tension bands, water bottles, etc - value around $100. I enjoy giving away the points. I see some interesting summery items which I may purchase.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

DD wants some Biore stuff and my mom wants hair perm solution and bandaids.
    Get some cheap food if on sale.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    52 (97%)

I will get the Enfapro A+ formulas, Diapers, treats for summer camps and everything in between...

Just checked my OP account ... shh ... after $1250 mega redemption in December, and $400 recent bonus redemption, I still have about 350K left....

woohoo....It pays forward to be a smartcanuckers!!!!!!

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

I'll be purchasing lots of food items and pull-ups for our foster child who has been with us for 5 days. What a cutie she is!
    Insane, ssbean, queenkathy and 5 others like this.
    Open an account with Tangerine (ING) using my ORANGE KEY...29564343S1. When you open an account and deposit 100.00 you and I will both receive $25.00. Wait that's not all.....I will also send you 15.00 worth of coupons from your wishlist as a way of saying thanks.

You found a coupon where?
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I usually redeem for gift items such as video games, summer toys. The last redemption I got my Easter chocolate and my Sony Ereader. Not sure what I am going to get this time around. My boys want a laptop but I just don't know yet. I don't like holding them to the end of the year as other Sc'ers do because I get too giddy.
    Insane likes this.
    Christa

Trading Score
    86 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupondude2012 View Post
    This cool, What do you guys spend your points on anyway? To me $90 or $200 sounds good, but I normally think that Shoppers is overpriced for most things anyway, so In essence its nice to spend free reward dollars, but then end up overpaying for things.
    I'm going to get diapers, wipes, formula and maybe a video game for hubby that he's been eyeing (although might tuck it away for his bday). If it's not on sale, it'll be overpriced forsure. But they way I look at it, free is still better then buying on sale elsewhere. I very, very, very rarely buy things just for the points (the exception might be the thermometers last year) so they truly are free points to me. So if I "overpay", I don't care, it's still free diapers and formula.

I'm trying to build a stock of diapers, wipes and Enfamil so when my maternity leave top up from my employer runs out and I am forced to live on the pennies the gov gives me, I won't need to buy those things.
    missxhillary likes this.
    You just proved Signature Advertising works!

Earn FREE money just by searching! Ask me how to get a $5GC using my referral.
    Get $10 off $40 for new customers at well.ca using the code springhascome

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuse_2_PayFullPrice View Post
    after $1250 mega redemption in December, and $400 recent bonus redemption, I still have about 350K left....

woohoo....It pays forward to be a smartcanuckers!!!!!!
    Your points system sounds just like mine. We have been redeeming exactly the same amount in December and so far this year!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information