User Tag List

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Hey I am helping organize the silent auction for our boys school and am trying to make up some his and her baskets. The fun fair is on the 15th and Fathers Day is the 17th, so I was hoping to make up a few perfect dad packs. If anyone has any extra stuff in there stock piles that they would be willing to help raise funds for the school just let me know. I can pick up if needed. Thanks in advance. Even any cleaning products or smellies as I can make up home baskets too.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Hey if you are wanting to earn easy money or prizes,
    http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=2800789

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

My son is at that school too, I just found out about the fun fair this week in the notice. Who is putting it on? I guess im confused because Im a member of the home and school at Hodge and in the past they have organized fun fair, and I didnt see anythg about it. I do know home and school will likely be the last yr this year,which im good with,just was worried that the kids would have nothg if we didny have a group in place. Plus with basically very very few parent volinteers over the years it is why so many thngs were stopped being put on as onl a small handful of parents who would help. If there is another group now I will be very happy about it and will need to join in.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

There is a fun fair committee, the home and school doesn't do the fun fair anymore. I have helped out with a few pizza days so thought this would be a good transition. They sent home a notice in April looking for volunteers for the committee. It is being run different this year, so they don't need volunteers for the games, the university is doing the games. Then the parents who have volunteered have had things they had to organize. I have gotten a Zumba demonstration, and am trying to get the silent auction all organized. Wasn't sure if any other SC's could help with some toiletries, ect, so thought I would try. The more prizes the better

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Thank you littlenom for the donation, it is greatly appreciated

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

You are welcome

Thread Information