User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OMG I can't believe I found this thread. I had the weedman service last year. I thought it as bad for the money I paid. I aksi had a difficult time when they came because they would never schedule a time and wanted me to leave my fence unlocked. i tried to explain I had a pool and could not leave the fence unlocked.

Anyway, they started calling again this year. I started by talking to them and politely turning them down. It got to the point were I was begging them to stop calling me. This last week I was getting 1 to 2 calls a night and when I answered no one would be there. On Thursday I answered and they finally had a person at the end. I told them they were calling every night and when I answered no one was on the line. Here is what she said "oh ya. We have been having a problem with our automatic calling system. It is putting out more calls than be have agents to take. we are trying to fix it sorry". She then went on to try and sell me the product again. I tild her 'I have spoken with about 5 people from your company, I am not interested. I have asked you to stop calling, I have asked you to remove my name from any list. I have asked you to add me to your no call list. what part of NO are you having trouble with? Your like some cult!" Well that got her really mad and she said "fine and hung up". Lets hope the calls stop.
    Help my FRIENDS Son get to Halifax. He just made the ONTARIO SPEED Skating team!
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/se...ifax/x/2470682
    I started my own blog for friends and family!http://tracyscouponexperiments.blogspot.com/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you request that they not call you again they are not supposed to call you back. Ive told them we're not interested which didnt work so I bluntly told them to "please not call again" after receiving calls on a daily basis from them for the past month....we'll see if they still call.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We have used Weedman out of Surrey BC for the past 8 years. The guys and girls that come to do the work are great, very courtious. Starting last year, they began to call to offer upgrades to their services. No problem, once or twice but now they have been calling 4 to 5 times..every night for the past 6 months!!! (Thanks for Call display) I am looking now for a local guy to do the work..preferrably someone who does not own a phone!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information