User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: SOF in Londonderry Mall- dont waste your time

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

so i went to SOF to get my sons perscription filled yesterday and while i waited i walke around the store to see if there was any new coupons but there wasnt. well i had to go back to get a few items this morning so i strolled through looking for new coupons again as i have been waiting for them to post the welch's juice and the minute maid coupons - well i went at NOON today and the store opened at 8 am and low and behold ALL OF THE TEAR PAD COUPONS WERE GONE IN THE WHOLE STORE! i wish ppl would be curteous for others and leave some for others to get some.

so if anyone lives in the NW side of town or has any extra coupons to spare for the minute maid juice please pm as i am really trying to find these coupons....

thanks for reading my vent lol... dont waste your time going to londonderry mall for any coupons right now though as there are nothing left on the coupon pads..erg
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

there hasn't been any tear coupons there for the last few weeks
    pippinelkhound likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    138 (100%)

i have been all over south edmonton and have yet to find any minute maid ones. the ones i have aquired, i traded for with people from ontario and quebec. i never take whole pads or anything of the sort, although i may grab the same coupon from different stores and can grow a pile that way. i find that the north west is so bad i dont even bother. se and millwoods are way better. they actually last longer than 5 minutes.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrsfreeman View Post
    i have been all over south edmonton and have yet to find any minute maid ones. the ones i have aquired, i traded for with people from ontario and quebec. i never take whole pads or anything of the sort, although i may grab the same coupon from different stores and can grow a pile that way. i find that the north west is so bad i dont even bother. se and millwoods are way better. they actually last longer than 5 minutes.
    same here i trade from ontario and bc if i don't find coupons in stores. i would say i am very lucky to find 1 tearpad in my area atleast i have 1 i found new campbells coupon at save on food last friday but i didn't grab any since i already had enough campbells in my pantry
    mrsfreeman likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I found 2 whole tearpads of the minute maid 2 days ago if you still need some couponcrazy i can give you some ( and no i didnt take the tearpad there was all the new coupons out just saying...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I have seen several people clearing shelves (cart full of probably 50+ items) in the NE so it doesnt suprize me that the coupons are all taken aswell.

Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Fenix View Post
    I have seen several people clearing shelves (cart full of probably 50+ items) in the NE so it doesnt suprize me that the coupons are all taken aswell.
    Oh wow! seriously? that's not nice. I only make my cart full if it is shoppers big redemption day or 20x BP
    katysmuma likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rish View Post
    Oh wow! seriously? that's not nice. I only make my cart full if it is shoppers big redemption day or 20x BP
    Yes!!! It was in Walmart at claireview each time.

Junior Canuck michellederek@shaw.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    309 (100%)

Well there will be two new Mini Superstore Walmarts opening in place of Zellers on the Northend. Maybe it will spread out the mass buying and leave some products for everyone else.
    Tweetybird999 likes this.
    Shhh.... I am saving money.

RRLF: Movie snack FPC's, Nestea powder drink crystals, coke classic cans

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have heard that the Abbotsfield & North Gate Zellers locations are going to be converted to Wal-Marts.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

This is true. I know a couple of people who's companies have bid on some of the reno work.

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

yeah and i spoke with some of the employees thats whats happening and hopefully it does make buy a little easier for others in our side of the city happy couponing everyone

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

It has been awhile since the coupons came out so it is not surpirzing they are gone, as for shelf clearing they may come from a large family??!! I know when i look for coupons i have to go to more then one store....just saying

Trading Score
    32 (100%)

well these coupons just came out though at my local store and i know this because i have been waiting for them but knew they wouldnt come out till after their sale that they had for juice at .59 ea. so thats why i was watching for them so thats why i am so surprised they are all gone and as for the shelf clearing like you said maybe they do come from a big family but its still respectable to try and not clear the shelf if you can..

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, I saw a "coupon queen" at work in SOF on Sunday. The coupon binder in the cart and working her way along the coupon displays. Blocked the shelf and wouldn't move. Went back later for the item she was blocking and the coupons were gone.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information