User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Canada's Wonderland Corporate Code Thread 2012!

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@SFARAZ-basic non-discounted grounds admission ticket (adult) costs $56.99 at the gate, if not using the site's current online discount offer.
    http://www.canadaswonderland.com/tickets/
    SFARAZ likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Bumping as they start opening everyday tomorrow! Thanks so much for this. We usually buy the 2 day pass each year. A great deal with these codes.

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

Ok I just want to verify- since all my extra money this year will be used for our first family trip to Wonderland. Is everyone SURE we can use these discount codes and won't get turned away at the gate. I would cry if that happened!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by supercheap View Post
    Ok I just want to verify- since all my extra money this year will be used for our first family trip to Wonderland. Is everyone SURE we can use these discount codes and won't get turned away at the gate. I would cry if that happened!
    I used it last year twice and absolutely no problems. We bought the 2 day package and both times they barely even looked at the paper. I believe we used the Rogers codes. It's for friends and family so even if they asked you just say your sister works there...how are they gonna ask you to prove that? BUT, they won't ask!

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I was at costco they are 74.99 for 2 Adults

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

what snack item are allowed in wonderland and also about juice and water , did they check at gate
    For cute kids clothing check
    http://www.zulily.com/invite/sfaraz685

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SFARAZ View Post
    what snack item are allowed in wonderland and also about juice and water , did they check at gate
    If I remember correctly NOTHING is allowed in. Yes, if you have a bag they will more than likely check it. We just leave the park (get your hand stamped so you can get back in) and go to the car for lunch.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalNotCheap View Post
    If I remember correctly NOTHING is allowed in. Yes, if you have a bag they will more than likely check it. We just leave the park (get your hand stamped so you can get back in) and go to the car for lunch.
    thanks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by supercheap View Post
    Question to everyone- can't find the answer on their website- can little kids get in for free? How old do they have to be to start paying? Thanks!
    At what age are children required to have an admission ticket? Guests under the age of 3 do not require an admission ticket to Canada’s Wonderland

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Costco online; is anyone seeing how to order a juinor admission? The price showing online at Costco says 3 and up, but the price is more than a regular junior admission.

For past and current military members, it will be free June 30, July 1, and July 2. And not to be rude, but I don't think it's fair for people to use the military discount when they aren't military. We serve our country and fight wars, and we get a few dollars off of something for it. Years ago, they offered military 50% off when you showed your id and then for awhile, they didn't offer any discount at all. It's nice that they are having free admission for Canada's Day. It's less than a $4 discount they are giving for our children though. Sorry if this comes across wrong, but I believe the military (and yes, some others out there too) should get a decent discount at places like this. Even Marineland offers 50% off every day for military. The Toronto Zoo offers no discount. Hotels offer less than an CAA discount and many don't offer it at all. I'm not saying military are above anyone. But some appreciation for defending the country's freedom is nice.
    Last edited by leda; Wed, Jun 27th, 2012 at 09:46 PM.

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I used the health services code on June 16th, no issues, great! Thanks for the post! And there's a spot on the wonderland website for 2-3 bucks of parking...every little bit helps.

Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Used that one too no problem thanks for the codes

Trading Score
    33 (100%)

thanks for posting this, wasn't sure if i'd use it but taking advantage of it now!! great post!
    Abby5 likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    48 (100%)

anyone know what the gate price for a junior is? They do not have gate prices online, nor do they have a phone number.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

TY for the post

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information