User Tag List

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Expired on: Sun, Sep 2nd, 2012
    Who wants to join the “One SC’er’s Trash is Another SC’er’s Treasure Train” ??

I am going to take a maximum of 15 riders to start. Please read through all the info cause it’s going to require a little organizing on your part as well. This worked out very well the last time I ran it and I’d like to try it again.

NEWBIES WELCOME!

Riders will compile a list of at least 20 products(can be more but not less) that you want/need coupons for, arranged in order from most wanted at the top of the list to least wanted at the bottom of the list, which is to be emailed to me when you ask for a seat. I will compile all of the “wishlists” on the thread in one master list. Based on what the majority of your top ten is, you will be put into a category (See next post). You will receive mainly coupons from that category as well as some coupons from the rest of your list. Please include a hardcopy of your list with your nickname, name and address, and what types of coupons you can make use of (TFT, online, Store Specific, etc.) on it somewhere, in your envie (just makes it easier for me to keep track of who wants what when I have to sort).

Riders will go through their coupon stashes and take out the coupons that they won’t ever use before their expiry dates that are on the masterlist and would like to pass on to another SC’er. Coupon dates can be no earlier than August 15th, 2011. All types of coupons will be accepted. Pack your unwanted coupons in an envie along with 2 stamps (any extras will be returned) and mail it away!

Envies from riders should be mailed out to me by Monday July 9th, 2012(Subject to change – only if all seats aren’t filled by then) and I will have them mailed back by Friday July 20th, 2012 at the latest.

Disclaimer: I am in no way saying that you will get a ton of coupons from the top of your list as I have no idea what coupons will be sent to me. That being said, I will do my best to coupon hunt in my area over the next few weeks so that I can try to give a reasonable return envie to everyone.
    *Do not feel like you have to send an envie that costs you a ton in postage but do keep in mind that the more coupons you give the more there are to share.

In summary,
    Each envie being sent to me should include:
    - Hardcopy of wishlist ordered from most wanted to least wanted with your nickname, name and address, and what types of coupons you can make use of (TFT, online, Store Specific, etc.) on it somewhere.
    - All of your unwanted coupons that are listed on the master wishlist.
    - Two stamps to cover return postage.

You will receive:
    - Your hardcopy wishlist returned.
    - All coupons that I could match to your list from the stockpile sent in.
    - Any extra postage.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Riders:
    I will take the following riders:

FOOD

SMELLIES AND CLEANERS

PAPER GOODS

BABY

PHARMACY

HEALTH AND BEAUTY

PET FOOD
    Last edited by Christie1084; Fri, Jul 6th, 2012 at 11:16 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    120 (100%)

guess this is a no go...
    Last edited by anawhatsme; Sun, Jul 8th, 2012 at 04:06 PM.
    If you'd like to open a Tangerine bank account, why not use my orange key
    42420997S1 and we will both receive a $50 bonus! www.tangerine.ca/referafriend/
    (if you use my key, let me know and I will send you a little thank you gift)

Thread Information