Shaklee Canada (online)

Site: www.shaklee.ca
http://www.shaklee.ca

Products:
Healthy Home
Biodegradable and/or non-toxic cleaners that make a positive impact on your home and the environment.

Healthy Nutrition
Products made with the finest raw materials, formulated to deliver the correct dosage of key ingredients based on clinical research

Air & Water Treatment
Systems and accessories that provide clean, healthy air and drinking water for the whole family

Healthy Beauty
Products that make your daily routine something special

My experience: After seeing the company and their products on Oprah of all places, I decided to "detox" my home and my cleaning supplies. I initially ordered the "Get Clean® Starter Kit"

It came with
* Basic H2™ Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate (473 mL)
* Basic H2™ Organic Super Cleaning Wipes (35)
* Germ Off Disinfecting Wipes (35)
* Nature Bright™ Laundry Booster and Stain Remover (907 g)
* Scour Off™ Heavy-Duty Paste (255 g)
* Hand Wash Concentrate (946 mL)
* Dish Wash Concentrate (473 mL)
* Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate Powder (907 g)
* Fresh Laundry Concentrate Liquid (946 mL)
* Soft Fabric Concentrate (946 mL)
* Soft Fabric Fragrance-Free Dryer Sheets (80)
* Hand Wash Decorator Dispenser (2)
* Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate Dispenser
* Nature Bright® Dispenser
* Get Clean™ Caddy - including 2 spray bottles
* Measuring Cups (2)
* Dual Measuring Spoon (1)
* Super Microfibre Cleaning Cloth
* Super Microfibre Window Cloth
* Super Microfibre Dish Sponge
* Super Miracle Scrubber Pad

I was pretty committed to it! It costs $146.74! + shipping ($16) + membership ($15)!

It arrived and i started cleaning!

I love the caddy - it fits everything! Easy to carry, perfect size.

The 2 spray bottles are clearly labelled - 1 for glass and the other for all purpose. You add an amazingly small amount of Basic H2 and top up with water.

I'm really happy with the Basic H2 as my cleaner. The initial purchase has lasted me over a year. This was well worth it.

The cleaning cloths are great - i ended up buying duplicates so i'd always have 1 clean while 1 was being washed.

I also love the handwash concentrate and the Dish Wash concentrate and i have purchased both of these again.

The Scour off paste was the best thing i'd found as cleaning my NASTY greasy toaster oven. Not perfect, but the best.

I won't buy the Dishwash automatic concentrate again. It didn't seem worth it.

The Laundry concentrate and Soft Fabric concentrate were a bit fiddly as you have to add water when adding to the machine - i've used others where you don't.

And while it's nice that the dryer sheets are recyclable, I don't have a recycle bin in my laundry room. I've bought dryer balls since.

I've yet to find wipes i like, so while I didn't care for theirs, they were no worse than anyone else's.

Pros:
The products and their packaging is well made. They have caused zero irritation to my skin and /or lungs.
The house is clean! I didn't really notice more elbow grease than conventional cleaners.
I have small children and i worry less about them getting into my cleaners.
Delivery was fairly quick.

Cons:
$16 shipping and it's not sold in stores.
One order i placed one of my products was back-ordered and i didn't know until i received the order.
To me shipping to individual homes does NOT fit with an environmentally friendly company. Also it means i can't run out and pick something out when i'm out. For $16 i'm saving up until i need lots of things.
No toilet bowl cleaner - why not?

Overall I like the products, less keen on the business practices of Shaklee. I don't care for Home Party / sell to your friends businesses that this is catered towards. And WHY do they charge a membership fee? Their stuff is not cheap! It's definitely opened my eyes to what's out there. I'm going to try out some of the Seventh Generation and method products as those are available at several stores I can be earth friendly and walk to!

Current promotion: I got an email stating 10% off Basic H2, Dish Wash Concentrate, Dish Wash Automatic Concentrate, and the Get Clean Starter Kit - October 15, 2008 (8:00 a.m. ET) through December 15, 2008, but i'm not sure if the posted prices include the promotion.