User Tag List

Page 292 of 358 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 5358
Like Tree891Likes

Thread: Icoke.ca -- Get Rewards- Program Ended

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

I like to come on here to see who has pins for trade
    ahazaras and CinnamonToast like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    why do people keep posting they have icoke pins for trade in this thread!? Every time I see it bumped up on the list I assume a new reward has come out? Don't we have a trading section for a reason!?
    iCoke isn't going to have new rewards when the current Coke bottles don't have iCoke caps with points.
    Coriander and CinnamonToast like this.

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Poirot View Post
    iCoke isn't going to have new rewards when the current Coke bottles don't have iCoke caps with points.
    so what...the intent of this thread was to share when the new rewards DO become available (and from time to time they do add and take things away)..and its kinda a PITA to log in everyday and see its just being bumped up by people posting pins for trade.
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ex0ticb3lla View Post
    so what...the intent of this thread was to share when the new rewards DO become available (and from time to time they do add and take things away)..and its kinda a PITA to log in everyday and see its just being bumped up by people posting pins for trade.

i agree, i got excited again thinking something new was up, but once again, its someone offering pins to trade.

tsn
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Looks like there will be a dry spell with icoke pins. Went for a recycle walk and almost got shutout, first time in a while that has happened. I remember the last time the same thing happened, all the pins slowly disappeared then a couple of months of nothing going on at the icoke site then a relaunch of the site in February or March. Maybe we are on the same cycle again?

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tsn View Post
    Looks like there will be a dry spell with icoke pins. Went for a recycle walk and almost got shutout, first time in a while that has happened. I remember the last time the same thing happened, all the pins slowly disappeared then a couple of months of nothing going on at the icoke site then a relaunch of the site in February or March. Maybe we are on the same cycle again?

I hope that's the plan! I was looking forward to redeeming my points for McD's GCs but it's already the middle of July and nothing new yet...

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I haven't seen a usable icoke pin in a long time. Either the specific song one, no pins or expired June 30. And they haven't added any prizes either. Hopefully this isn't the end of this program
    smileyKT likes this.
    Earn Paypal $ or Amazon gift cards every week doing searches and surveys with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/xXtiggerXx
    Earn quick money with short/easy surveys from Legerweb: https://legerweb.com/FOF6P

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I just stacked up on 2L Coke Zeros - 30 bottles, and they all have pins expiring on Dec 2012. I have also checked 2L Diet Cokes and some regular Coke and they also have pins expiring on Dec 2012.
    hogama and xXtiggerXx like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    I just stacked up on 2L Coke Zeros - 30 bottles, and they all have pins expiring on Dec 2012. I have also checked 2L Diet Cokes and some regular Coke and they also have pins expiring on Dec 2012.
    Good to hear Thanks

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I just ordered a ticket to Canada's Wonderland. It says it will be mailed to my address in 90 days. Ummm, the park will be closed by then! Has anyone ordered these before? How long did it take to show up? (Am I allowed to ask this here in this thread since its about their rewards?)

Need a new thing-a-ma-bob? Get it free and easy with Swagbucks! Fill out surveys, play games, watch videos and get paid to do it! Amazon, PayPal and lots of other gift cards to be had!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I recently ordered Cineplex tix, they came within a couple weeks. Not sure if that helps.
    FrugalNotCheap likes this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I just received Cineplex coupons with the wording `not valid in Saskatchewan ...` If anyone has some that are valid and would be willing to trade, would love to do that.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

anyone intersted in cineplex tix? i can order them and we can trade for them. let me know

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    166 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FrugalNotCheap View Post
    I just ordered a ticket to Canada's Wonderland. It says it will be mailed to my address in 90 days. Ummm, the park will be closed by then! Has anyone ordered these before? How long did it take to show up? (Am I allowed to ask this here in this thread since its about their rewards?)
    One took a week the other took over 4 weeks to arrive! I want to order another one but I dont know if it will get here on time if someone has one they wont use already I will trade for it
    FrugalNotCheap likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I am interested in movie tickets. If anybody has them for trade, please pm me with ur wish list.
    Thanks

Page 292 of 358 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 ... LastLast

Thread Information