User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: $20 Shopping Channel code!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. Like you, I traded mine. It would be really awesome to receive $20 code
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinabear008 View Post
    Heads up to check your email if you got a $10 code and used it, a few weeks after you will get a thank you email and in it another code but this time for $20! Valid until Dec. 31, 2012

I traded 2 of mine away but I'm hoping the person I traded to get these extra codes too!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wow~~~ i will look out for this
    There is always a choice....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

As of this morning no $20 email yet. Maybe my Rdeals email doesn't match with email on my TSC account

I won $10 from TSC, they sent me this instant win contest card with my Duzi cloth order.
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Thanks for the info, that would be so awesome! I hope I get it too
    Last edited by CSLT; Thu, Jul 12th, 2012 at 11:44 AM.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

If it helps for your timelines I placed an order as soon as I got the $10 code and they arrived a few weeks ago, so maybe the codes will still come for those of you who ordered. According to my timing its about 2 weeks from receiving your order. Also, I placed an order and made new accounts for each code I used so maybe that's another thing to keep in mind. The person I traded to said she hasn't received a bonus code yet, but she placed an order on an existing account. Hope this helps you guys!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Decaf View Post
    As of this morning no $20 email yet. Maybe my Rdeals email doesn't match with email on my TSC account

I won $10 from TSC, they sent me this instant win contest card with my Duzi cloth order.
    Cool - congrats on your win

Silk
    Decaf likes this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

<snip>
    Quote Originally Posted by Chinabear008 View Post
    If it helps for your timelines I placed an order as soon as I got the $10 code and they arrived a few weeks ago, so maybe the codes will still come for those of you who ordered. According to my timing its about 2 weeks from receiving your order. Also, I placed an order and made new accounts for each code I used so maybe that's another thing to keep in mind. The person I traded to said she hasn't received a bonus code yet, but she placed an order on an existing account. Hope this helps you guys!!
    It would be great if we could narrow down common factors re: who's getting the $20 codes.

If you get a $20 code would you answer the following:

1) Is your TSC log-in email the same as your rdeals.ca email?

2) Is yours a new account - IOW, did you set it up only after getting the rdeals.ca code so you could use it?

3) How long from the time you placed your order on TSC did it take for you to receive the $20 code from TSC?

Thanks! Here's hoping for the rest of us!

Silk
    Chinabear008 likes this.
    Have a great life!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Decaf I too won the $10 on my instant win card, but it seems the $10 can only be used towards items in the beauty product flyer the Shopping Channel sent. I haven't checked prices, but the products look expensive??
    Decaf likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I got the scratch card and it said better luck next time.

Trading Score
    47 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    It would be great if we could narrow down common factors re: who's getting the $20 codes.

If you get a $20 code would you answer the following:

1) Is your TSC log-in email the same as your rdeals.ca email?

2) Is yours a new account - IOW, did you set it up only after getting the rdeals.ca code so you could use it?

3) How long from the time you placed your order on TSC did it take for you to receive the $20 code from TSC?

Thanks! Here's hoping for the rest of us!

Silk
    1) Is your TSC log-in email the same as your rdeals.ca email? No, it's not the same. I wrote down the codes & PINS and made new accounts so I may have mixed up the codes with different email addresses.

2) Is yours a new account - IOW, did you set it up only after getting the rdeals.ca code so you could use it? Yes, all new accounts.

3) How long from the time you placed your order on TSC did it take for you to receive the $20 code from TSC? I would say 2 weeks or more. Ordered June 23. Order arrived the week after. Code arrived July 11.
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

@ Silk[ Thanks!

=Henley;4826795]Decaf I too won the $10 on my instant win card, but it seems the $10 can only be used towards items in the beauty product flyer the Shopping Channel sent. I haven't checked prices, but the products look expensive??
    I am pretty sure it can be used for purchase anything at TSC. Have you tried the Duzi cleaning cloth http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Cl...s?nav=R:351398 ? With the $10 code you pay only 40 cents for 8 pcs. I have ordered 3 times, everyone I gave it to try said they love it! The first time is practically free but TSC is making $ off me since I purchased additional 40 pcs.

I use Skinn line and it's very good but kinda pricey for me so I only get it when it's a showstopper deal.

PS. I use my existing TSC account and received my order on June 25.
    Last edited by Decaf; Fri, Jul 13th, 2012 at 01:20 PM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks Decaf, my last order from the Shopping Channel was for the Duzi cleaning cloths. I like them too.

You were right Decaf, the code worked, I ordered Kitchen Scrubbers this time! Love all these freebies!!!Thanks so much for your help!
    Last edited by Henley; Fri, Jul 13th, 2012 at 02:03 PM.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@ Silk[ Thanks!

I am pretty sure it can be used for purchase anything at TSC. Have you tried the Duzi cleaning cloth http://www.theshoppingchannel.com/Cl...s?nav=R:351398 ? With the $10 code you pay only 40 cents for 8 pcs. I have ordered 3 times, everyone I gave it to try said they love it! The first time is practically free but TSC is making $ off me since I purchased additional 40 pcs.

I use Skinn line and it's very good but kinda pricey for me so I only get it when it's a showstopper deal.

PS. I use my existing TSC account and received my order on June 25.
    You're welcome, Decaf (love that usename)

You used your existing account but no $20 code yet? I hope you get one!

How do you use the duzi cloth/ what do you use it for? I'm thinking of buying some

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Jul 14th, 2012 at 12:14 AM.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got the 20$ and was already registered, but my last order was last years... I think they just want to hook people up so you get the habbit, probably just marketing
    Silk likes this.
    Get 5 deluxe beauty products sample each month for 21$
    with
    Glossybox
    , please clic to subscribe!!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Annatree View Post
    me too! But they had the $19.98 one, got that instead. Said there will be a gift card in there for the same amount.
    Annatree, can you provide a link to that one?

Thanks!
    Silk
    Have a great life!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information