User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I finally did it! I went to get my 'free tylenol' at Walmart and they told me I could not use the $3 coupon as the tylenol was only 2.97 WELL...thank you to all of the widom of the people here, I actually read the fine print and told them to read it as well as the coupon value went towards the taxes as well. So I got my my tylenol, my tolberone and Gillette fusion with bonus as well and only paid (part) of the taxes!!! PLUS I checked out the diaper prices on the boxes....and found one that said 34.97 as opposed to 36.97 on the shelf and it scanned at 36.97 so after asking if they followed scop, they dropped it to 24.97 and I bought a package of wipes at 11.97. After using $20 of coupons and now sending in for my WalMart GC, I will have paid 6.38 for 100 diapers and 5 packs of wipes!!!!! And the cashier called the CSM as she thought she could not take the printed coupon .... anyway they all seemed ticked at me for having free stuff from my coupons as I have read on here before acting like it is coming out of their pockets. I am sure that they will be watching for me now!!! I will have to go in disguise!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Way to go!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

YAY!!!! Good for you!!!!!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Awesome, now they will be watching for you next time

Trading Score
    131 (100%)

wooohooo... WTG GLF!!! good for you Sometimes cashiers do act like the money might be coming out of their pockets

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Maybe she was angry cause I told her to read the fine print and proved her wrong. She would not even look at me when I said thank you and walked off with my deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    I finally did it! I went to get my 'free tylenol' at Walmart and they told me I could not use the $3 coupon as the tylenol was only 2.97 WELL...thank you to all of the widom of the people here, I actually read the fine print and told them to read it as well as the coupon value went towards the taxes as well. So I got my my tylenol, my tolberone and Gillette fusion with bonus as well and only paid (part) of the taxes!!! PLUS I checked out the diaper prices on the boxes....and found one that said 34.97 as opposed to 36.97 on the shelf and it scanned at 36.97 so after asking if they followed scop, they dropped it to 24.97 and I bought a package of wipes at 11.97. After using $20 of coupons and now sending in for my WalMart GC, I will have paid 6.38 for 100 diapers and 5 packs of wipes!!!!! And the cashier called the CSM as she thought she could not take the printed coupon .... anyway they all seemed ticked at me for having free stuff from my coupons as I have read on here before acting like it is coming out of their pockets. I am sure that they will be watching for me now!!! I will have to go in disguise!!!
    Did they allow you to stack coupons, how did the diapers and wipes come out to 6.38???

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by spammy10 View Post
    Did they allow you to stack coupons, how did the diapers and wipes come out to 6.38???
    I did have coupons, not allowed to stack but allowed one per item, and now AFTER I send in for my GC and count in the $15 it will only be 6.38.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Technically, SCOP doesn't apply to price ticketed items. You should receive the product for the price indicated on the package, but not another $10 off that price.

Doesn't hurt to ask for the $10 off though.

Trading Score
    187 (98%)

way to go gottalovefreebies.... lol now you will understand all of our ranting and why we get a rush out of it!

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=150767
    *** PLEASE click my referral link ***

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

when you buy your disguise...lmao....wait till after hallooween theyll be half price..still lmao

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Nv_jenn ..... I definately understand....I am still smiling! There is no turning back now!!! My husband even commented ' that I really am addicted - (not that he is complaining!) He even took the Old Dutch Coupon and used it at Walmart the other day! Almost everything I buy now is with a coupon and for something on sale.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mom4boys1girl View Post
    when you buy your disguise...lmao....wait till after hallooween theyll be half price..still lmao
    Maybe I can find a coupon too!!! Lmao!!! ~wipes tears from eyes~

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

my kids are hooked...i send them on their bikes with coupons they think it is sooooo kool to get stuff free or cheap...yesterday they went to safeway and got 2x 24pck purex TP
    on sale for $5.99 and a $3 coupon..for $10.42 with tax...and bonus 40 airmiles

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GottaLoveFreeebies View Post
    Nv_jenn ..... I definately understand....I am still smiling! There is no turning back now!!! My husband even commented ' that I really am addicted - (not that he is complaining!) He even took the Old Dutch Coupon and used it at Walmart the other day! Almost everything I buy now is with a coupon and for something on sale.
    My husband thinks I'm addicted to 'couponing' too (as he calls it)!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information