User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Store Name: The Spice Hut
    Store Location: The Porcupine Mall, Porcupine Ontario (15 minutes from Timmins, 45 minutes from Matheson, 1hr 40 minutes from Cochrane, 3 hrs from North Bay)
    Date of Visit: Weekly, most recently today

This gift shop come everything for someone kind of store is one of my favorite places when at the Porcupine Mall.

Do you have someone who's hard to shop for? Or how about for yourself? This store provides everything from Hot Chocolate's & spices to Home Decor & Scents. Everything from Bear Lamps to Fresh Maple Syrup! They even have fresh herbs & for those who, like me, are baking challenged, pre-mixed spices to add to apples & other fruit for cobblers & cakes. They also have Hot Chocolate for 2, an awesome romantic way to have hot chocolate, an Ice cream cone shaped package with hot chocolate in the bottom, and on top all of your toppings (IE: chocolate or caramel chips, peanuts and mini-marshmallows). They also have guardian angel's & jewlery available.

I personally go in frequently for the Hot Chocolates today and realized that they had personal scents and lotions, and working for Subway (Constant burns & dealing with money that dries out the hands), I decided to take a look at the stuff they had. They have numerous scents & styles, from Georgia Peach to Lime Zest w/ Cypress (which is the one I settled on after spraying, rubbing and sniffing an endless amount of scents on me, not sure how I could tell which was which!!). Not only were the staff helpful & curteous, we shared a laugh about how a few months ago a customer REALLLY wanting to see them drove their car through the wall. The Staff member helped me out so much! It was wonderful!!! She even provided me & my shopping companion with free samples of some of the lotions to try out while we are working to see which ones help the best.

I highly recommend when in Northern Ontario & In Porcupine, take a little visit into this store, and you will not be disappointed, and your pocket will most likely, be a little bit lighter! But you'll probably have something awesome in the bag in your hand!!!

I'll be purchasing a few things in the next little while, one of them a horse magnet for my car, and a Moose wall hanging for the house!

My Review: 4 THUMBS UP!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Subway
    Last edited by Jennby23; Tue, Oct 28th, 2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Adding more :)
    For Free, or Not For Free, That is the Question

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice review! Chocolate, in a drink or not, is always a winner. A friend of mine works at Cadbury, how lucky am I? Ok, not that lucky - since Belgian chocolate is way better.

By the way, Porcupine sounds like a great place to visit! Great name.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like it alot

Thread Information