User Tag List

Page 2 of 272 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I found some Ice Age figures there, pack of 2.
    A National Geographic book about animals that had $39.99 on the back for $2
    Michael J Fox's book, Always Looking Up. I bought this used for $5 awhile back and then found it there for $2.
    A whole lotta books that are high quality, that are for Mom, Dad, Grandpa, Grandma, etc. Even some that are recordable.
    Ty Pennington Books.
    Hollywood Fathers that is a $30 something book usually.
    I can't think of the title now, but this sweet book that is pink with a baby on the front (fairly small) that is for new mom's. I looked it up and it's normally almost $30. Great gift for a new mommy!
    Last edited by leda; Tue, Aug 14th, 2012 at 01:19 PM.
    ssbean and Shwa Girl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    Umm, pregnancy tests at Dollarama...they were 2/$1.50. Although they take 3 minutes to work
    My friend bought one as a joke and let her dog pee on it and it still turned positive. Not sure who would wanna use those...
    eggroll, smcs28 and acosta like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by shoppingqueen View Post
    I love the new $3.00 stuff - great for x-mas! I bought two of those snuggies for my older sons. They will laugh their butts off when they see them, but they will also use them. Yesterday I found "GLEE" watches at the Memorial Ave. location in Orillia. They normally retail for $28.00! Scooped one of those for one of my daughters of course. I also recently purchased Maybeline Mineral Wear and Revelon make up for myself - blush, foundation, eyeshadow - all $2.00 each. It seems as though there are new items everyday, but not a huge quantity, so I find myself at Dollarama almost every other day because I don't want to miss out on a deal! Lol.
    I wasnt sure what a snuggie was and googled it! oh my those are unreal heh heh. did you find them in the clothing section shopping queen?

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by eskimopie View Post
    My friend bought one as a joke and let her dog pee on it and it still turned positive. Not sure who would wanna use those...
    I have two seperate friends that used these, and they both swear by them. The test said negative when they weren't, and positive when they were. Once they got the positive test, both of them bought an expensive test which confirmed their pregnancy. One of my friends asked their doctor about them, and he told her that as long as there was a certain stamp on the back, it should be good. She said checked, and what he told her to look for was on the back of the box.
    Nettie
    Want to join SWAGBUCKS and earn gift cards? Click on my referral link! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/nichandainc
    Visit my blog, to read about how I save money on everyday expenses!
    http://stuffthepiggybank.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I was at the Dollarama on Queenston Thursday night and spotted a basket shoved back on a bottom shelf FULL of Revlon Vital Radiance Lipsticks.
    They had a tonne of different colours, plus maybeline single shadows.
    The shadows were $1 Lippies were $1.50
    I don't mind that they now sell $3 items. They have alot of name brand items that they didn't have before.
    I found a bonus pack of q-tips there....500 for $2.
    I don't think that they're using the $3 price point to up all their prices, I see it as they are now able to bring in better items because they can purchase them and still make a profit on it by pricing them at $3.
    Im sure they raised some of their prices, but the items I always purchase there have not gone up in price at all.
    Gum, cotton makeup remover discs, facewipes etc.
    I only saw a few $3 items, and they were all on items that I had never seen at the Dollarama before (Snuggies being one of them)
    I <3 Dollarama...even at the $3 price point!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Sunshyne1; Tue, Aug 14th, 2012 at 03:02 PM.
    ssbean likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I found Janet Evanovich (Stephanie Plum) books there for $2. They're selling for $9.99 on KOBO and in bookstores $9.99 and $10.99 so I got one of each. There were 2 they didn't have so I went to a second hand book store. Even there they were $5.50 each, so I think $2 is a great deal.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    I wasnt sure what a snuggie was and googled it! oh my those are unreal heh heh. did you find them in the clothing section shopping queen?
    I found them at the end of an isle at the front of the store. All three dollarama's in Orillia have (or had) them.

Smart Canuck couponclippercaitie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I was in my local dollarama yesterday, and spotted bags of m&m's with the pouch tops, they were $2 each, so for $16 dollars I walked out with 8 bags of m&m's andsome movie tickets! Going to get some more today, planning on using the m&m's for christmas recipes, and maybe I can throw the movie tickets into a gift basket for someone at christmas.... I'd like to use them but like DH and I will ever have time to go to the movies, let alone time to ourselves ever again... LOL

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nettie View Post
    I have two seperate friends that used these, and they both swear by them. The test said negative when they weren't, and positive when they were. Once they got the positive test, both of them bought an expensive test which confirmed their pregnancy. One of my friends asked their doctor about them, and he told her that as long as there was a certain stamp on the back, it should be good. She said checked, and what he told her to look for was on the back of the box.
    I work with a girl who also runs the health clinic at our local university, the dollarama tests are the tests the local clinic buys and gives out. Their nurse says they work the exact same, pregnancy tests detect the pregnancy hormone, and some tests just need less hormone to detect then others (ie. further along in pregnancy, or first thing in the morning, etc.)... I've heard they the dollarama tests are no different than the noname walmart tests or life brand tests that you buy..
    loftywater likes this.

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Except that you need to pee in a cup, then use a dropper and drop it into the test... which is a little weird...

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by DianneS View Post
    I need to start going to Dollarama more than twice a year....
    Yes Dianne you do! You can get alot of great buys, it just takes some self control (for me anyways) to not come out with a bunch of crap I don't need..
    SFARAZ, ssbean and daynabas like this.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

Picked up a Revlon nail polish today only $2. I went in for an ice cube tray and walked out with $18 worth of stuff.
    ssbean and daynabas like this.

Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danip467 View Post
    Umm, pregnancy tests at Dollarama...they were 2/$1.50. Although they take 3 minutes to work
    I was 6 months pregnant when Dollarama started selling those. My co-workers bought several and forced me to test their accuracy.... surprise! I was still pregnant lol
    ssbean likes this.

>>>Tradelist & Wishlist<<<
    |MILK|CHICKEN|ARCTIC GARDENS|CHAPMANS|EUROPES BEST|SYB PINS|OJ|

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Got some revlon $2 nail polish as well! Also found ScotchBrite brand triangular swifter like mop with refills for $3 at Pickering town center.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just got home from Dollarama. Here is the picture of the adult Snuggie I just got. It has a pouch in the front too. I never found an adult one before, so last week I caved in and got a kid one. I'm not super tall so it worked for me, so now I have both.

Also, here is a picture of the Maybelline foundation for $2!Name:  Snuggie.jpg
Views: 14572
Size:  46.3 KBName:  Makeup.jpg
Views: 15605
Size:  25.0 KB
    ssbean and loftywater like this.

Page 2 of 272 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread Information