User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

They had a few of the ones listed on the flyer not many of them though.

The 2L bottles of pepsi weren't on offer and the 2/$5 cracker barrel cheese wasn't on offer. They did have offers that weren't on the flyer:

Vegetable Thin crackers $1.99 (limit of 2) they are normally $2.89
    Pepsi 12x335ml $2.97 (limit of 4) - better than the flyer
    Own Brand Lemonade 12x335ml $1.98 (limit of 4)
    Spartan apples $1.28/kg / $0.58/lb
    Campbells Soups (all types) $0.97 (limit of 4)
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS
    Last edited by Colsgirl; Sat, Nov 1st, 2008 at 03:48 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Yes, I find that flyers and prices sometimes differ region to region, and sometimes the prices differ within a city, too. For instance, SDM in the suburbs (my area) have cheaper prices for the same advertised products than the one downtown. And though so many of the great Scers on here seem to regularly get paper products like Royale bathroom tissue for $3.99 or so, I've never seen it cheaper than $5.49 in any of the stores here for the same size.

It's really best to use the flyer prices listed on here as a guide, but don't always expect the same prices.

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Superstore... today got 6 of the cheese bars that were 2/$5... used 2 of the Buy 3 get $3 off from the Harvest booklet and got all six bars (1800g) for 9 bucks! That should last awhile. I don't go there often cuz it's not near my house, but I do like to go when I can b/c they give bonus PC points if you bring your own bags.

Happy Shopping!
    Dayle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MissDayle View Post
    Superstore... today got 6 of the cheese bars that were 2/$5... used 2 of the Buy 3 get $3 off from the Harvest booklet and got all six bars (1800g) for 9 bucks! That should last awhile. I don't go there often cuz it's not near my house, but I do like to go when I can b/c they give bonus PC points if you bring your own bags.

Happy Shopping!
    Dayle
    That is what I was really looking for as we eat a lot of cheese. But it was all regular price in our store. I might go in later this week and see if they were just a bit slow in putting the offers outr, if not I will keep my eyes open as we will probably get a good deal sooner or later.

You did good!

Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    That is what I was really looking for as we eat a lot of cheese. But it was all regular price in our store. I might go in later this week and see if they were just a bit slow in putting the offers outr, if not I will keep my eyes open as we will probably get a good deal sooner or later.

You did good!
    Yeah maybe they have just not got the stuff set up yet.

Just to let you know, at my Superstore... there were NONE of these in the regular cheese aisle. It's not a size they carry normally I don't think... so there were not even empty spots on the shelf.

They were all in a 'bunker' at the back of the store.

Hope u find some...

Have a good nite
    Dayle

Thread Information