User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: New Coupons - where to find?

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Sharkie I see what your saying. I have rarely ever looked at the other area and there posts, only time is if Im going there and want to see what coupons or deals they hjave locally. I just feel since this area does have a thread on coupons found,deals etc that is for Brantford area, that is where they should be posted , thats great if its posted elsewhere, but why not in both places. Of course for those that want to double post.. I know by looking in the forum and its everywhere, I dont open many because they dont typically say on the thread the location that it was found in, and when Im trying to look to see whats out there, I dont have time or the opportunity to go through them all! Unless of course its crazy hours like Im on now! I wont ok (cant) do this when my children are home or awake!! lol So everyone do as you wish to post, it is appreciated to those who do post in the Brantford area. If you want to pm me as others have to discuss other options, please do..

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by addismom View Post
    If you want the minute rice cup coupons, I can give you some.. I have found them at many stores, especially out of Brantford. They are for the instant rice cups.. Crisper Coupons are .50 cents off, I can give you a couple of those too..
    I was there Fri late afternoon and there were lots of coupons, the gravy package ones, lipton sidekicks, bread,milk,pintys,crispers,crisco,pam,oil,2 yog ones, eggs,smuckers booklets, pedigree,and a few more, theywere full tear pads, I cant thk of them all right now,.. Most had been out for week or two but a few were brand new ones.. I just got the ones I didnt have lready.. If your looking for something just pm me!
    Thanks Sharkie that's nice of you. I don't really use the minute rice but if you had any extras or have seen the Uncle Bens buy Express get a free rice and sauce I'd be interested in those. Have heard lots of people say they have some but haven't found any yet.

It's interesting that the Crispers coupons are for $0.50 - the picture on the cardboard said $0.75!
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

We are women supporting women; moms helping moms. We are YOU. Join us today

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Where are you so lucky to find all your coupons Sharkie? I remember seeing a post you did some time back about your new coupon room and in Awe of how full it is? Do you have success in Brantford locating coupons?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Hey so this is such an amazing deal which I had to pass up unfortunately but at Zellers when I was desperately seeking to find a replacement blankie for my daughters lost one I found a clearance rack of Nutella for a little over $3 and Nutrisource for $2 (- the Allens can coupon thsts a pretty sweet deal). The Rougement was I think $1.25 or so. Can't recall.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Join me, and other women like YOU! BELIEVE & TRANSFORM is a community of positive, uplifting women who support and encourage each other with ZERO judgement!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have no problems finding coupons in Brantford. I think that you ladies that are having issues may just be having bad luck.

Brantford is not a small town, it is a city....of nearly 100,000 people, many of which are working poor, on ODSP or OW. If there is an empty tear pad, it is probably because someone beat you to it, and the manufacturers are not putting out large amounts of coupons. Unless you are out there all of the time shopping and looking for coupons, it is going to be hit and miss....that is just the way it is. A lot of stores get only 1 or 2 pads of coupons. If there are 50 coupons on that one pad, what are the odds of getting a coupon a day after it was put up with the amount of people in this city shopping? Have you ever been to Walmart on a Friday night?? That place is crazy.
    sharkie likes this.

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bronwen View Post
    Hey so this is such an amazing deal which I had to pass up unfortunately but at Zellers when I was desperately seeking to find a replacement blankie for my daughters lost one I found a clearance rack of Nutella for a little over $3 and Nutrisource for $2 (- the Allens can coupon thsts a pretty sweet deal). The Rougement was I think $1.25 or so. Can't recall.
    Thanks for posting this, I went this morning and grabbed a few, and shared a bunch of coupons with a couple customers and cashiers so everyone could benefit . Btw....zellers is a ghost town! No music even playing anymore and most of the lights were off. It was kind of creepy.....but tons of deals there while they get rid of inventory!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

no frills today.... I saw $1 off 2 dozen eggs exp Oct 20th..

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Had to walk to Metro again today for yogurt (hating this weather) and saw iogo, Astro Greek, eggs, cream cow, source, yoplaiit, Philly and Lactancia coupons. Didn't go down any aisles wonder if there's other new ones out there. Wishing I'd checked now, was in a hurry with fighting children lol

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Thats good as there wasnt any Mon night when I was in the store, none at all.. Glad you found some!!

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sharkie View Post
    I think if you actually go to and look at most of the coupon posts they are usually posted in the coupon section and not locally....it goes that way for every area...that way everyone gets to know what coupons are out....As far as saving inserts for people I have only met to me I think that is fair....in the begining I use to post in our local area when ever I had extra inserts....like I said earliar peop[le would say yes and then I would hold them for them and then they would not show up....so it was after that I changed how I did things and it certainly has worked out.....you made some great valid points about their being alot of poverty in Brantford compared to other places....I also believe their are some selfish people who take more coupons than they should....but I also look at it the other way too...on each tear pad their are about 100 coupons....if each person only took 5 that would mean only 20 people would get the coupons.....that is not alot of people....
    Many people do post about new coupon finds on the general coupon forum but when I have looked at other city/town based forum I have seen them posted. If anything some of the local forums the people all help eachother out, post new coupons,deals and in some ways work together..To me I feel strongly that this is the best way to do it, and help eachother out. Of course this is only my opinion and everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Yes I did ask you about inserts when you get your huge amounts given to you. I want to reply to this but do not want to offend anyone at all. I understand we all have certain people we may pick up coupons for and they do the same, but I have never limited my roak (that I do often and regular basis) to just people I have met. In fact most of them I have not met! By doing this with many different new people you meet on sc or another coupon site, it allows yourself to meet another person ( even if just online), be kind to another person, and make a new friend. Many of the people I have roak I hope do this to someone else one day, even if just once I would be happy and feel satisfied. I can get to know a person quite well by these groups, there are many one to one conversations, and you tend to find out any ups or downs. I guess what Im trying to say is if I was only giving out my roak envelopes out to the people I have personally met and maybe even have a rapor with them, I think it would suck, I think its not right and not what SC is about.. Many people talk about Sc being a place to share,help others, well I doubt it is meant to share only to the exact same people.
    I wouldnt be being true as to why SC was put together if I did that. I remember when I had 50 doll of similac coupons/cheques, a person in real need emailed me, she told me she didnt have any new coupons as she was still new to it. Then she offered to pay me in stamps, I said no, then money.. I explained to her why I would not accept money stamps or whatever , I told her you have told me you are having some hard finian times, and I know what thats like, and the coupons were no good to me, all I wanted was someone to be able to use them.. I was happy with that.. I have never spoke to this person again, and Im ok with that! I dont need anything or expect anything or put expectations and rules. I can go on and on about why I dont agree with many things, but the thing is everyone can do whatever they wish. One thing I can walk away with is feeling satisfied that I help many different ppl, and made someone happy..

On the crappy side of those that share and how we all do it are own way, many times ppl are forced to look to ebay to get certain coupons that they have been unable to find, and they would benefit them. I know where I live it is hit and miss if we get the inserts, sometimes inserts have been cut and coupons removed from them! So with many local people looking for them, as I know many ppl in West Brant have problems with this, the only way I can get them is either recycle walking, which isnt my favorite thg its quite embarrasing, and I have to arrange for care for my kids so I can go do this as I am a single mom..(very proud and happy to be one!!) (lol ) so when that isnt possible I do turn to the ebay to get the inserts. I dont like having to pay for coupons, but sometimes there isnt any other option available for me. I know this is how it will most likely always be, unless more ppl roak. Its great that you also roak to many ppl as well Sharkie..
    Please my note here is in no way to insult,upset anyone at all, I just wanted to explain how I felt about things being talked about on this thread and explain my reasons to why I feel differently than others.. The ebay thg too, as I know this is a upsetting one to many people.
    Bronwen likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am in Echo Place and my flyers and coupons are delivered to my door in the free paper from the Expositor, the Brant News and the Smart Shopper. If you are having delivery issues and are not getting your flyers or coupons or the coupons are already cut out, then you need to contact the papers and let them know so that they can deal with the person that does the delivery in your area.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have contacted the newspapers endless amount of times.. THe Expositor that I pay for as well.. They have never ever given the insert that was not put in the paper. My parents live in the area, they have same problem as well as many others in West Brant area. Its good you are able to get your inserts in echo place, but its not the case for many.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by addismom View Post
    I have contacted the newspapers endless amount of times.. THe Expositor that I pay for as well.. They have never ever given the insert that was not put in the paper. My parents live in the area, they have same problem as well as many others in West Brant area. Its good you are able to get your inserts in echo place, but its not the case for many.
    I too contacted the newspapers, and although I pay for mine as well, the Expositor did tell me that they do not deliver the free papers to all areas. I live in echo place area as well, and they do not deliver to all streets in echo place, so it seems selected areas/streets get the free papers/inserts.

Trading Score
    171 (100%)

I literally just left freshco and they have several tear pads out for dove, eggs, minute rice, yogurt and chocolate crescents. There were a couple more too.
    Last edited by littlenom; Fri, Sep 21st, 2012 at 06:54 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They also had $1 off of Crisco. I got a couple this morning.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information