User Tag List

Thread: Maxi & Co.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

My mom bought me a massive box of size 3 pampers diapers from the Maxi & Co on St-Jean in Pointe Claire, Qc (168 diapers). Ok, who keeps the bill for diapers? The problem was he outgrew them before I even touched the box. She went to the store to exchange them, and the CSR would not even discuss the issue. We have no receipt. No offer of store credit, nothing. She was quite the beeeeeeeeeee(*****&&^*() about it.

So, I call the 1-800 number, the agent calls the store manager, and they say N-O! They were rude and demeaning to my mother. Now, REALLY? For $35 box of diapers, they have lost mine and my mother's business. At Walmart, zellers, loblaws... they will issue you a store credit for diapers that are not opened. Kids grow fast, they need MANY diapers, food, bath soap, cream, vaseline etc.... Oh yeah, and more food. So, we do shop at these stores, the money given on the return will be used to buy more diapers, blah blah blah. I am just p-o'd that they refused to exchange them and that they were so rude.

Even the 1-800 lady could not give a sh** that I told her that I will be taking my business elsewhere and tell everyone on the internet at their rudeness and lack of compassion and understanding. I asked her, "So, for a $35 box of diapers, you will loose all our future business?" Reply: YES.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Maxi, Pampers, Walmart, Zellers

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

that's very rude, could you try to sell them localy?

Trading Score
    271 (99%)

Unbelievable ! Hope it works out for you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

so i received a call yesterday as well as a follow up call today. i can't remember the title of the people who called me (my son is sick, no sleep, you know the drill). we can exchange the diapers and apparently we will receive a little something in the mail. I was a bit confused as this happened over a month ago. at least they respnded though.

in the Ghetto of Richmond...apparently :rolleyes:
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

wow! that is really really bad customer service, they don't have a maxi and co in BC but if they ever do, I definately won't be running over there

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

glad you got the word out about such inflexibility.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Thread Information