User Tag List

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Allergic to Stupidity
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

LOL - I decided to go one step further as well - I play an online game, with a member list of 2 million plus. I just posted a boycott request in the non-game related forum.
    Hopefully, their sales will plummet like a stone.
    Clarebear, we're with you.
    Better to remain silent & be thought a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.
    $15 Paypal, $100 Amazon since July, and counting! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kaldirris

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Honestly folks, what was POM thinking when they did something as stupid as harass and stalk a member of a very big online community???? Did they hit their heads or were they just not thinking? I've personally never tried POM juice but i guess it turns out that its not worth it. You have my support clarebear.

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Pom sure has handled themselves very poorly. Clarebear just know by this thread alone and many many lurkers to our fabulous site - POM has successfully shot themselves in the butt! I will never again buy their products and shall unsubscribe from the newsletter as well!

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

I was seriously considering buying POM to try because I love pomegranates - but after this I won't go near it. Guess they weren't thinking about word of mouth when they decided to harass one of our members.

Trading Score
    131 (100%)

Wow, Cant believe a company like POM would have such bad customer service. I am pretty sure a lot of companies already know about this site but to harass someone is just plain WRONG. Clarebear, you have my full support. I will not buy any POM products and will boycott them, and tell my family & friends as well.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I frequently bought POM juice, because I love pomegranates, and my mother buys it on occasion, too. However, after what I have just read, I will stop buying their products, and will inform my family members to avoid purchasing them as well. That is how companies lose their customers.
    Last edited by Lady Foxglove; Tue, Nov 18th, 2008 at 09:31 PM.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Someone fill me in? i got lost in the drama. I did find the part about "truly no good deed goes unpunished" but how many emails has clarebear rec'd from the company and other than this snide remark which can be taken several ways, what was said? or is it classified?

1. i can understand spread the word to friends and family meaning tell them about POM does not mean post in a well viewed forum, here's the e-mail go get an fpc.

(clarebear..lurvs ya don't take offense, we know your only trying to help)

2. the company should have a standard polite reply. someone said something about them thanking them for info on our forum? wassup with that?? what info was shared? why???

3. if it got completely out of hand, they only had to ask boo to post something to the effect of, i'm sorry we can't handle the requests for fpc's at this time, and offer cents off, or something.

so ya i'm lost. i don't buy this stuff anyway. and i hate to see poor customer service, or harrassment of any form. one poorly worded email is not harrassment (still lurv ya clarebear).

so ya gotta fill me in on what i'm missing. i am trying to understand!

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

wow boycott POM!

idk NS but I think they sent clarebear some threatening emails and they are saying she ruined it but posting it here well they didn't tell her not to... and they are using SC as the reason they had to change their policies what a crock of crap cause they never contacted us

besides most companies when they notice something is on a freebie site and they dont want it to be there they politely email and ask to have it removed
    so if they didnt want this offer posted on a freebie site they could have emailed her or boo or a mod and asked politely to have it removed that they didnt want this on freebie sites and we would have

i have gotten a few emails from companies in the past that have noticed something on here and they were saying it wasnt intended to be put on freebie sites could you please remove it and we have done so also on my aunts site so its nothing new to have companies not want something on a freebie site but when they ask nicely stuff gets removed

when they dont play nice we dont play nice nuf said

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I won't buy either - it's not good customer service for a company to write even one email with the words 'truly no good deed goes unpunished' it's ridiculous.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That's terrible. Sorry to hear that. I will not buy POM juice. I wanted to try it but it is a bit expensive and would have loved to have some coupons but now after hearing this, I will not be buying it for sure!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

First of all,
    They had absolutely no right to name a person in the email sent to others. They also had no right to post a link to SC forum in their standart email whatsoever and especially before contacting SC first. They are representatives of a big company and finger-pointing is unacceptable. In fact, SC can sue POM for affecting it's public image. So can clarebear.

Even just appearing of the name of POM on this website was advertisement to them. I, for example, have never heard of POM before but after reading the initial post, got curious and when I was in the store, I actually noticed their juice on display and was planning to buy it next time I go grocery shopping for a month. And same with many other product that are getting posted here. They still get publicity. And a lot of people might actually continue buying it after trying. BUT NO, I WILL NEVER BUY POM anymore. Their behaivour is unacceptable! I will make sure to tell everybody I know about unprofessionalism and rude manners of POM and, trust me, a lot of people will listen. Like there are no althernatives to POM. ha!

to NSangel: read some other email examples actually mentioning a member of SC and the whole website of SC. Unacceptable

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

That's just bad business on their part....I'm with you Clarebear & Boo

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzy Q View Post
    That's just bad business on their part....I'm with you Clarebear & Boo
    Truly bad business when you consider over 4000 potential customers have viewed this thread.

I am behind you Clarebear! I dont care if they are giving the stuff away - wont be trying it or buying it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank You

SWAGBUCKS: http://swagbucks.com/refer/osker85 WIN WITH ME!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Is there a thread started anywhere of products and or companies which we decided were not favored places for SCers to shop at?

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information