User Tag List

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I had to do a thread for my favorite actor, okay..obsession

Gale Harold from QAF, desperate housewives, vanished...etc etc etc

If you don't already know he was in a motorcycle accident Tues and had a fractured shoulder and there was swelling on the brain.

UPDATE!!!!

Housewives Star Gale Harold Leaves Intensive Care

Kristin Dos Santos Kristin Dos Santos – 2 hrs 29 mins ago
    E! Online – Housewives Star Gale Harold Leaves Intensive Care(E! Online)

Los Angeles (E! Online) – Good news! A rep for Desperate Housewives star Gale Harold reports, "[He] is out of intensive care and improving daily. A full recovery is expected. He thanks everyone for their good wishes."
    The actor was injured in a motorcycle accident last week. He broke his shoulder in the accident and was placed in the hospital's neurosurgical ICU for observation.
    Harold plays Jackson, the sexy new love interest of Susan Mayer (Teri Hatcher) on Desperate Housewives.
    ··· THEY SAID WHAT? Get today's most commented stories now at www.eonline.com

while we're waiting for him to recover and get back on the set of DH, lets enjoy a video i found on youtube. i think she did a great job.

This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by NSangel; Fri, Oct 24th, 2008 at 01:06 PM.

will you be my friend? please? http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=298463

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

crud, well meaning mods that moved gale to an appropriate place, messed up my videos..and i i'm suffering from dumb when it comes to embedding vids.
    Last edited by NSangel; Sat, Oct 18th, 2008 at 11:15 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wish him all the best and hope he has a speedy recovery.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope he has a speedy recovery.

I've never seen him in anything. I had actually thought he was British. I thought QAF was a British show.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

well, your kinda right RF. it's based on the british version. which was really grafic. when showtime wanted to pick it up in the states, the producers said, ok but one condition: you cant water it down, has to be as good or better than the british version.

gale harold is from georgia. but resides in toronto (lucky LOLCAT!) or he was residing..

you can watch eps of qaf on youtube. or just certain scenes.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I"m glad he's going to be alright.. he's such a talented actor

and I need a Gale to fantasize about on those lonely nights

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i hear ya rebel..well, i'm not lonely, but i fantasize anyway!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by NSangel View Post
    well, your kinda right RF. it's based on the british version. which was really grafic. when showtime wanted to pick it up in the states, the producers said, ok but one condition: you cant water it down, has to be as good or better than the british version.

gale harold is from georgia. but resides in toronto (lucky LOLCAT!) or he was residing..

you can watch eps of qaf on youtube. or just certain scenes.
    I didn't know he lived in Toronto. I've seen pictures from the show. That's why I thought it was British. I didn't think they'd show stuff like that on American tv.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

It was on showcase up here! talk about how shocked i was when i turned it on and he was ramming some dude over a table..

i got over it some quick tho

but showcase shows alot of stuff like that, kink, redshoe diaries..you don't get that channel? i have satellite..maybe that's why?

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I need help.

well not that kind..well ya i need that too. but i need help writing this. and sending it. someone forward me gale's email and i'll luv you forever. no i need help because i'm stuck and i don't want to sound like the obsessed fan that i am, but i want it to lure him down here just the same :D could you guys plz critique it? and tell me what to add????

Well gale

yup after 8 years and one motorcycle accident later, i have gotten the nerve to write an actual letter. how do i

address thee? well gale ..how do i undress thee? let me count the ways..

and already she has started off her letter sounding like every other crazed fan out there. way 2 go. okay publicist, if

the letter even makes it that far..waaait.. don't do that just yet.. step AWAY from the recycle bin..

gale is hurt, he's in hospital, laughter is the best medecine and all that crap right? so do you really want to impede

his recovery by not forwarding this along? nah, i didn't think so. $$$ talks. you need him back on the set of DH.

speaking of DH. there is one desperate housewife here that could use some of that gale luvin..NYAH...not the

recyclebin!!! i'll behave, i promise..(to try anyway).

Okay so back on track now. I absolutely LOVE your brian kinney character. He just had so many sides (fook what

is he a pentagon?) that character, was so PERFECT, so complicated, so everything..so DAMN GOOD LOOKING!!! I

literally spent years mourning the fact that all the good ones were taken, or gay, and you were proof. til someone

clued me in that you infact. pitched for our team. YAY US!

Now Gale on the other hand..brilliant man, absolutely brilliant. and possibly a tad crazy. To put your career on the

line to play a gay man, a very sexy, ACTIVE gay man on a show that no one would know if it would keep airing.

could have backfired bigtime. But obviously you believed so strongly in it, and I think the reason you gave 110% to

the character and made him so believable was because you luv a challenge. Your talented alright, but I think you

raised the bar so high, that'll you never be able to outdo your B.K. character unless your faced with something

equally challenging and outrageous. That must have given you such a rush, to be able to do this, cause such

controversy. Wow. Kudos. as i say on a forum..YOU IZ AWESOME.

so as you may or maynot have noticed, you and i (gale not brian) have one thing in common. I'm not very articulate

either. i seen your interviews, unless you have something rehearsed, you suck like i do. ooh bad choice of words

there.. (is steam bad for a monitor?) If you met me in person, i'd be like..uhhhhhhh um... i would forget your name,

and be staring with my tongue dragging across the floor. but it wouldn't be long before i would break paralysis and

be clinging off your neck. so if our paths ever cross and someone is doing just that..RUN!!!
    there is no escape after. resistance is futile.

But we have never met.. That's your fault not mine. Your a guy. You know the drill..as soon as you open your

mouth..YOUR WRONG. You weren't born in canada, you weren't born in NOVA SCOTIA, (that's N..O..V..A..), you

weren't even born on my street. You didn't go to my highschool, take me to the prom and knock me up, forcing us

to get married and live happily ever after.

Nope you had to go have a successful career, create havok in queer as folk, and disappoint the gay community that

thought you was gay.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

(read above first) then this is how i thought of ending it..

anyway, enuf about you. a little sumthing about me. i turned 40 in feb. I live on the east coast of canada, where it's

hard to believe that we even get the showcase channel, let alone not have shows like QAF blocked. amazing. but

there it was in all it's nakkid glory. LOL. damn, we're back to you again aren't we..

anyway, you must know where NS is, you've been to toronto to shoot scenes. I have to tell you tho, we're not all

fooked up like the torontonians. except one..the one i'm trying to convince to kidnap you if you go to her town

again..

if i get jailed for stalking..will u visit me???

so okay, i'm 40 and look like angelina jolie.. well, okay, i'm a brunette... i got her lips too. 2/10 ain't bad...
    I have seen every eps of QAF. I would buy the whole dvd set, except, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THEY'RE

CHARGING??? highway robbery. if i pay out that kind of dough, it should come with a night with GH. :D

besides all my favorite scenes are on youtube. everyone luvs the prom scene. how can u not? and the

gaybashing afterwards where bk is sitting in the hospital is probably the best potrayal in the whole series. that

scene MOVED ppl. the range of emotion on your face in that scene is haunting. kudos kid. kudos. (i'm older than

you i can call you kid. i know it's only a year, but i like being..A COUGAR..ROWRRrrrr)

so my other favorite scenes are the scarfing scene. i had no idea wtf you were doing. now why it's my favorite

scene there are a tonne of reason. (damn, can't articulate it..but will try). Bk turning 30 and not comfortable with

aging..tries scarfing..going out with a bang.. i luved how the plot went. awesome. the whole "happy feet" song and

dance..AMAZING.. what a sultry creature you iz.

and the fact that they put that scene, and the prom into ONE eps? wow. bang for your buck. that should have been

2 separate eps.

now my other favorite eps. the one where Ted leads BK life for one night. That was SO HOT. and so hilarious

when at the end, you see how the night really went for Ted and it was nothing like kinneys. too funny. it ROCKED.

so i think that's all i can say for now..well..that's legal and won't have me jailed..

if you ever want to visit the east coast, i'm sure i can find a place to put you up. but i only have one bed...

muhahahaha

aw crud.. the very bottom of the recycle bin..now how the hell am i gonna get out of here.. wait..WAIT..WHY DID

YOU TAKE THAT LETTER??? some bogus letter from some dude claiming to be terminally ill gets to go to gale, and

not me?????

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

testing

Thread Information