User Tag List

bcteagirl
    Expired
    Have been entering this one, forgot to post it! You can enter everyday, and it will let you enter just through email and password once you have that set up. searched dash and laptop and spice, so hopefully not a repeat.

http://www.mrsdash.com/MDPR_SpiceUpYourLife/index.cfm

Enter for your chance to win a Compaq® Presario PC Notebook with a minimum 15.4” BrightView WXGA high-definition wide screen and 80GB hard drive.
    • Take advantage of the snow days to get your life together with a Compaq® Presario PC Notebook.
    • Search the internet and find salt-free and flavor-full recipes on www.mrsdash.com.
    • See your life more clearly with the 15.4" BrightView WXGA high-definition wide screen.
    • Computer Specs: 80 GB Hard Drive, 512 MB RAM Memory, and a one-year limited manufacturer warranty. ($1,000 retail value)
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Prue
    Thanks this would be a really cool contest to win

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope I spice up my life!!!

Bursts into the "Spice Girls Song"..."Colours of the world, spice up your life, every boy and every girl...spice up your life..."

bcteagirl
    Rolls on the ground covering ears.. 'no no no!!..."... I thought I had repressed that song!

Thread Information