User Tag List

Thread: Keurig Coupons

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hi
    Wondering if anyone has found any Keurig coupons recently or has any to trade, looking for the save $3.00 WUB 2 12 K-Cup Packs,
    I have not been able to locate any around the Victoria area, unless I'm looking in all the wrong places in fact coupons have been pretty scarce lately, anyone having the same problem?
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

It's kind of sad.... I was in SF on Monday after work .... no smartsource coupon mounts were up at all in the places where I expected to see some. Then I stopped in yesterday mid-afternoon and every tp was stripped clean and the two mounts by the toothpaste were just sitting on the shelf like they had been yanked right off. Do you think it's just that so many people go through and clean them up or that one individual is going in with some kind of tool that dismantles the plastic holders? there's so little reason for it too ... I mean unless you're eating the toothpaste - how much can you really use in 6 months? I think if this kind of rampage continues the smartsource people will find alternative ways to distribute their coupons.....

I found some of the k-cup coups on a free-standing display at SF .... I also read in mcminsen's thread that LD had some other ones....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I hear you it's very frustrating I've almost given up looking for coupons these days, it never used to be like that if only people would just take a couple and then everyone could have some, I mean they could never use that many coupons in the time they have before they expire. I've found two in the last couple of weeks just by sheer chance but up until now I still haven't seen any Crest toothpaste,Barilla Pasta or any of the others that are supposed out at the moment...where are they??? thanks for letting me know about the Keurig ones, who knows maybe I'll luck out...not holding my breath though

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I actually saw keurig coupons at bed bath & beyond, I think it was $3 WUB 2 but can't be sure. They're where the K-Cups are kept and there where lots left when I was there (probably 2 weeks ago?)

Thread Information