User Tag List

Like Tree7Likes
  • 7 Post By quicktocoupon

Thread: My first ever SampleSource Freebies!

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Got my SampleSource freebies in the mail today! I can't believe how jam packed the box was! It was liek Christmas....and odly enough it was snowing outside today! I was so happy to recieve this in the mail and have been eagerly checking my mail ox everyday for the last week waiting for it to arrive. I don't recall having the option of the razor, but was very happy to recieve it anyway! I also was lucky enough to get 4 magazine subscriptions too! (I think they come later in the mail?)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

sorry for the spelling mistakes!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is always an Awesome pack. Mine has been shipped so I hope to see it soon!

the P&G brandsampler use to be my fav but they have developed alot of quirks with their registering so I just stick to SampleSource as I'm never disappointed with them.

Trading Score
    97 (100%)

Great samples! I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by panda bear View Post
    Great samples! I can't wait for mine to arrive.

Hopefully yours will arrive today or tomorrow! Isn't it exciting? It made for one happy rainy day yesterday! Now, I am just waiting for the P&G one...it will be my first as well. Does Sample Source do these kits every season? If so, that is amazing! I am going to give them glowing reviews when they send me the survey on the products they just sent. I have already made a nice travel pack with the products they sent me from this pack. I am excited to try the sunscreen an BB cream. The granola bar was great...it lasted about a minute on the table before we opened it up

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

heh, i was amazed when I received my first one as well.. last year at this time Sample source is by far the best in my opinion! Only wish this year when it went live I wasn't in day surgery!!! I missed like half of it by the time I got home DAMN YOU GALLBLADDER!!!! lol

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I was pretty lucky when I ordered. I got in within the first ten minutes that it was released, I think that is why they sent me the razor, and nasel strips when I didn't even order them. I also got to chose 4 magazines. sampleSource is awesome.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quicktocoupon View Post
    I was pretty lucky when I ordered. I got in within the first ten minutes that it was released, I think that is why they sent me the razor, and nasel strips when I didn't even order them. I also got to chose 4 magazines. sampleSource is awesome.
    I am not trying to rain on your parade, but are you sure you got 4 magazines? Did any one else get to choose 4?
    I know they had 4 to choose from...but ive never heard of sample source giving out 4 free magazine subscriptions.

I am just curious, not being a sh*tdisturber.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

[QUOTE=Sunshyne1;5407000]I am not trying to rain on your parade, but are you sure you got 4 magazines? Did any one else get to choose 4?
    I know they had 4 to choose from...but ive never heard of sample source giving out 4 free magazine subscriptions.

I am just curious, not being a sh*tdisturber.
    I am not quite sure exactly, but will post when I receive them. 2 could have been for iPad, I know I opted for 2 for mail, one was home and garden, but forget what the other options were. Once I get them I will post.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

yey I got my 1st one ever too!!! same stuff as you but no pasta and breathe right. So exciting and happy to use hawaiian tropics spf lotion on my upcoming vacation

Edit: now just waiting for that mag to show up

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    yey I got my 1st one ever too!!! same stuff as you but no pasta and breathe right. So exciting and happy to use hawaiian tropics spf lotion on my upcoming vacation

Edit: now just waiting for that mag to show up

Don't you just love the Hawaiian Tropic?! I love it, I think it's my favorite sample of all.

I am just going to go check my mail too....maybe the magazines are here! Did you get in on the P&G sampler too?
    ...ahhhh a vacation sounds nice...where are you headed to? I am trying to plan one at the moment too, but I am so indecisive.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Don't you just love the Hawaiian Tropic?! I love it, I think it's my favorite sample of all.

I am just going to go check my mail too....maybe the magazines are here! Did you get in on the P&G sampler too?
    ...ahhhh a vacation sounds nice...where are you headed to? I am trying to plan one at the moment too, but I am so indecisive.
    Two weeks in Nova Scotia in June 1st time in NS! Booked a cabin on the ocean. I sure hope I'm gonna need that sunblock over there, hopefully hot enough

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tobiwobi View Post
    Two weeks in Nova Scotia in June 1st time in NS! Booked a cabin on the ocean. I sure hope I'm gonna need that sunblock over there, hopefully hot enough
    NO WAY!!! We are planning for there this summer too! I hear it is amazing in the summer. We have some flight credit to use up with AirCanada..so we thought we would go somewhere not too far away. I have never been that far East so I am really excited ot see Nova Scotia too. I have been told that the Lobster is the best in the world. Do you haev any advice on places to saty? We are looking for something aso close to water, a little cosy like a cottage, nothing high end. Let me know if you have some greta places you saw in your search! Thanks!
    I was first thiking to go there in May....but we are also opting for June/July so the weather will be hot enough. I am also planning a trip to Sanibel Island. I don' know if you have ever heard of it, but it's one of the shelling capitals of the world.
    Have fun in Nova Scotia!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

After seeing yours, I'm so excited to get mine. Waiting, waiting,waiting.....
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

NO WAY!!! We are planning for there this summer too! I hear it is amazing in the summer. We have some flight credit to use up with AirCanada..so we thought we would go somewhere not too far away. I have never been that far East so I am really excited ot see Nova Scotia too. I have been told that the Lobster is the best in the world. Do you haev any advice on places to saty? We are looking for something aso close to water, a little cosy like a cottage, nothing high end. Let me know if you have some greta places you saw in your search! Thanks!
    I was first thiking to go there in May....but we are also opting for June/July so the weather will be hot enough. I am also planning a trip to Sanibel Island. I don' know if you have ever heard of it, but it's one of the shelling capitals of the world.
    Have fun in Nova Scotia!
    Thank you! I booked with west jet when THIS AMAZING WEBSITE posted the west jet seat sale on the blogs.. toronto-halifax return flight for $320 tax in.. thank you SMART CANUCKS. And then found accommodations through the airbnb.ca website. now just need a good rental car deal and all set I'm going to see the usual, cabot trail, whales, hiking, peggy's cove.

Thread Information