User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My daugther and I shopped at Siliblings at Scarbrough town center last week. In the store, there was not other customer. My daughter needed to try on a pair of jeans. I kindly let the sales know that we needed a fitting room. She said' OK' and then we waited by the fitting room for a few minutes. In the mean time, I checked if any of the room was unlocked but no luck. The sales girl was sitting behind her cashier desk and cleaning up/organizing the desk the whole time. Then I went and also very KINDLY remind her that we needed a fitting room. She only said two words in a rude tone ' I know'.
    We waited for few more minutes and we then left. We ended up shopped at OLD navy and paid a bit more for a skinny jean.

There is many time I would rather paid a bit more for better customer service.
    This thread is currently associated with: Old Navy
    Last edited by jackso; Mon, Dec 8th, 2008 at 12:56 PM. Reason: add loc
    JS

Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I have not been to that store in such a long time. The last time that I was at a siblings store was probably about 6 years ago. I had shopped at the Cambridge, On location.
    I cant remember how the customer service was but I remember the quality of the clothing. The clothes was cute and fairly cheap... but in this case cheap price = cheap quality. The clothes didnt wash well at all, and the stitching was coming undone on many of the items.
    I have not been to the store since. Maybe it was just bad luck on my side? Who knows. But it left me with a bad view of the store.

Thread Information