User Tag List

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Products for weight loss!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with you girls, but I tried the natural way and no result. For this I want to find another solution with similar product.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Therea no quick fix. Even if you take supplements and lose weight as soon as you stop taking them you are gauranteed to gain it back. And taking them for the rest of your life ia not realistic.

I have lots of family and friends who have done vii, herba magic and many taken many other supplements out there. The success was good but once they stopped the programs they gained most back. If you didnt lose anything doing it the 'natural' way then you werent doing it right. IMO.

Because there is no reason why proper diet and regular exersice would not work for someone.

Sent from my GT-S7560M using Tapatalk 2

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

The only thing that's ever worked for me is to cut down on the fats and sugars and up the exercise. I eat a lot of produce, and lean protein. Occasionally I treat myself to something I really like just to keep myself from going crazy. I actually find that too much fat in my food bothers me these days. I'm just not used to it anymore.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree with all of what you wrote. But Lipovon helped me a lot. I think in some instances it makes sense these products. Greetings!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

exercise is always the best way

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have gluten so , I'm going to gluten symptoms and I want to know what product are the best for gluten free diet plan .
    Last edited by yard; Tue, Jun 18th, 2013 at 05:43 AM. Reason: some

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by cerla View Post
    I'm don't have any problems with side effects. You are just have to take more water!
    Do you have any problems in the future? Because most of this type of products have such problems!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Love the comments on this board... yes, exercise and eat less. However, i recognize there may be people who are so overweight who cannot even start to do exercise. Bariatric surgery (not slimband etc) can be helpful. Reputable places like toronto western hospital can be useful after you meet with their entire team to see if you are eligible.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by olivia1 View Post
    Do you have any problems in the future? Because most of this type of products have such problems!
    I haven't had problems with side effects! I feel very good!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Please do NOT take any supplements (even "super pure herbal") for the weight loss. Totally agree with Shmeelady, they will give you only temporary "positive" (if they can be called "positive", let's call, "likable") effects. All of them (yes, all of them!!!, do NOT make exceptions) are made only for making money. They are like creams. When you use a cream on your face, your face is so soft, but when you stop using that, your face is becoming, well, your simply natural face, unless you don't "feed" that inside, not outside (I mean, you don't eat properly).

Simply eat triple times less (or double times, it's up to you, how much weight you want to lose) and try to move much (not even exercising, but just moving). And the faster you move (work, or do house work...), the better. And BTW, even much mental work also enables to lose weight.

And the most important thing in eating less and moving much is that gradually you are getting used to that. And believe me, it's better to get used to those 2 simply healthy steps than become a "slave" of a weight loss marketing.
    Last edited by Mia; Sun, Jul 21st, 2013 at 10:49 PM.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't think so!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    There is no miracle product or secret to weight loss. Don't waste your time on products. To be blunt, you just have to get off your butt and eat less, and less crap too.

Eat well, move your body whenever you can (think stairs instead of elevator) and make your own food instead of buying it from a package.

That's it. Diets don't work. Change your lifestyle.
    I totally agree! I've been doing this for about a week now and already noticed changes.
    pippinelkhound likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not everyone can change their lifestyles so quickly!

Mia
    Female
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Buy a hula hoop and do your work outs with that! It's fun and helps to trim your belly fat.

P.S. But the hula hoop has to be heavy in order to make differences to you.
    Relax, enjoy your coffee (tea) and earn money! Any time, when you want! http://www.clixsense.com/?5881505
    And earn Amazon and other gift cards as well, fast and easy! Anyone can!
    https://www.swagbucks.com/refer/zerehas

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Love the comments on this board... yes, exercise and eat less. However, i recognize there may be people who are so overweight who cannot even start to do exercise. Bariatric surgery (not slimband etc) can be helpful. Reputable places like toronto western hospital can be useful after you meet with their entire team to see if you are eligible.
    Bariatric surgery if done appropriately can help BUT before the OK is given the patient has to have demonstrated the willingness to change their lifestyle. If the op goes wrong the resulting problems are terrible. This is a last resort measure. Psych issues are behind a lot of these weight issues and need to be dealt with

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information