User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This is a review for snapfish.com. link to snapfish website
    I recently did some christmas shopping on this website. The range of products that you can add and customize photos to is great. But I did find some shipping problems.

I wanted to buy multiple items, but found that some items are shipped for different locations and cannot be combined for shipping. I contacted support through live chat and they were helpful and explained the shipping situation. I purchased a keychain with decent shipping to Canada (6.99$), but the frame I wanted had to be shipped from another location for 9.99$. I was pleased that Snapfish offered a discount on the keychain order (PROMO CODE: LASTCHANCE08) for 30% off.

Ease of use: 5/5
    Shipping options: 3/5
    Pricing: 4/5
    Products: 5/5

I would use snapfish.com again. I get the newsletter that frequently has discount offers. Snapfish is probably the best place to order your prints or photo products online.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by tobybennett; Thu, Dec 11th, 2008 at 01:49 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Here is the website http://www1.snapfish.com/welcomep

I ordered from the website several photocalendars and photomugs for relatives of my girls. First, I went online and did a quick google search for Snapfish coupon codes and there are dozens of different ones that change all the time.
    Their selection of calendars is awesome. Most calendars only allow you to post one pic per month; this one allows up to three. It also allows you to change the background, create and format captions for these pictures, edit, crop, change to black and white or sepia. Another one of the special features is that it allows you to add special days to each month. ie., I added in grandparents' birthdays with a pic of them and my children. It’s a great little touch. The site does take a little bit of time to get accustomed to and it does take a few minutes to load, but it also saves your work so you don't loose everything you have done (assuming you have created an account). The photomugs also have a great selection. I got a collage type of mug that houses up to 15 different pics and lets you caption it as well. Lots of different colours and styles.
    I placed two separate orders, one to be shipped to me; the other to be shipped to my parents in Ontario. The mugs and the calendars would be shipped separately, so in total I have four separate orders so four separate shipping charges. Note that the prices are also in US dollars so you may have to take that into effect when seeing what kind of deal you are getting. 3 calendars and 3 mugs shipped to me, after all charges was around 80$ (US). Not bad for three people off your Christmas list--3 sets of really nice quality, personalised gifts. Part of that was that I received 40% of my order with my coupon--which I used also for the shipment that went to Ontario. It took about 7 business days to get my calendar and about 10 business days to receive my mug. They do gift wrap upon request and it is free.

Ease of website: B
    Quality of products: A-
    Cost: B+
    Shipping: C
    Availability of online coupon codes: A+

My only real complaint is that I wish they told you exactly how the shipping thing works. My marks would have dropped a lot if I didn't have that coupon. I considered doing Artscow instead but I found the selection of calendars and mugs much better on snapfish. Would I use them again--YES! When you have parents that live 4000km away from you, this type of gift is priceless.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I LOVE Snapfish! The photo's are of such awesome quality, I've used HP in the past and have switched fully to Snapfish!
    For Free, or Not For Free, That is the Question

Thread Information