User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree60Likes

Thread: ChickAdvisor: Crest & Oral-B Pro-Health

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

got the selection email today, sent over my $1 and got the confirmation email right after! yay free dental stuff
    sdddmd likes this.

Swanson
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

honest question, is anyone not getting in? Not that I question the legitimacy of either the promotion or the organization, because it does seem on the up-and-up, but there seems to be an awful lot of available spots out of 800 for this promotion.
    uanoor likes this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I attempted a second account for my MIL and she hasn't gotten in, not sure what their criteria is?
    I love couponing!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got in on it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yea I got in too

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

I'm in too! Anyone know if these are full sized?

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sdddmd View Post
    I'm in too! Anyone know if these are full sized?
    Nevermind...lol. Guess they are full-size!!

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

So I got the email invitation on June 24th and the confirmation email on June 25th which included this line:

Please post your review for these products no later than Sunday July 7, 2013. If you have any issues completing your review or have questions about this process, please contact us anytime by emailing [email protected].

Do they really think I can give them a good review when chances are I won't even receive the product until sometime around July 7th? It usually takes about a week longer to receive it here in BC than in Ontario. I suppose I will email them if I haven't had a chance to try it before the review deadline. I'd hate to mess with any future campaigns by not submitting a review.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sctich View Post
    So I got the email invitation on June 24th and the confirmation email on June 25th which included this line:

Please post your review for these products no later than Sunday July 7, 2013. If you have any issues completing your review or have questions about this process, please contact us anytime by emailing [email protected].

Do they really think I can give them a good review when chances are I won't even receive the product until sometime around July 7th? It usually takes about a week longer to receive it here in BC than in Ontario. I suppose I will email them if I haven't had a chance to try it before the review deadline. I'd hate to mess with any future campaigns by not submitting a review.
    It does seem short notice to post a review. It won't be enough time to try it. Still haven't rec it in Ontario
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyone123 View Post
    I attempted a second account for my MIL and she hasn't gotten in, not sure what their criteria is?
    I think the deadline was last night
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by sctich View Post

Not to mention they want us to use the product twice daily for 7 days before submitting the review! I did not receive today so highly doubt I will receive by sunday which would be the last day possible to start the 7 days...

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

UPDATE!! I emailed them about the lack of time and got this reply: Hello,We will be extending the review deadline for everyone to July 14, 2013. You
    should expect an official email about that from us later today.
    thanks,

Your ChickAdvisor Team
    sdddmd and freebienewbie like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Sure enough, just got an email that the deadline has been extended to July 14th due to shipping delays. That's better!

Quote Originally Posted by sensfan4eva View Post
    UPDATE!! I emailed them about the lack of time and got this reply: Hello,We will be extending the review deadline for everyone to July 14, 2013. You
    should expect an official email about that from us later today.
    thanks,

Your ChickAdvisor Team
    I love couponing!!!

Trading Score
    85 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Girlyone123 View Post
    Sure enough, just got an email that the deadline has been extended to July 14th due to shipping delays. That's better!
    Great to hear that, thanks for sharing!
    Complete quick surveys and cash out at every $20. Receive a cheque, deposit it into your bank. That easy! https://legerweb.com/2Q7V3

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by snowles View Post
    honest question, is anyone not getting in? Not that I question the legitimacy of either the promotion or the organization, because it does seem on the up-and-up, but there seems to be an awful lot of available spots out of 800 for this promotion.
    The $1 fee probably has a lot to do with it, that there seems to be more spots available. This promo is legit however, I did a review for tampax radiant last year, and they were extremely generous with the items.
    natynat likes this.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread Information