User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

superstore has been very nice to me this week.
    i just bought pampers diapers and wipes for 25.44. i got the big box of size3 156 and a box 5 136. and a big box of wipes swipers 7 pack 420 . the box of diapers are usually 36.99 or 38.99 but today they were 25.99 .the boxes of wipes are 15.99. they had a coupon for 10 bucks off your grocery bill if you buy a box of wipes. i had two coupons for 1.50. tonight was the tax free event. i have a status card . so they credit me another 12 percent.it was almost like magic how it all came together.i just went there for some soap. but my brag is yeah 25.44 cause for something on a bad day that could cost me 61.58. I just paid 36.14 less than that. just think better coupons could have made that even better.
    ( 25.99 + 15.99 = 41.98 - 5.04 - 10.00 - 1.50 = 25.44 )

then the other night i was out at walmart (those deals are another story)and on the way home got thirsty so i stopped at superstore and got 91.89 worth of meat for 45.95 . it worked out to 1.35 a pound.i got a beef roast ,a pork roast ,pork ribs ,sirloin steak and two big things of ground beef.all with those pretty pink tags. 50 % off.and they were still good for the next 2 days. i have a vacumn sealer. worked out to 16 meals plus leftovers i figure. or 2.87 each meal.

with all the stuff we have managed to put away thanks to all of you when i have to start buying more bath stuff and other essentials i will have to try and see if i remember how long it had been since i had to buy it for full price.

just thought i'd put this here cause you'd all understand.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pampers, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Trading Score
    123 (100%)

LOL We do! I do!

I paid 12.97 for a bag of Easy up's yesterday and felt like it was a great deal! I haven't spent full price on diapers in a long time.. although my DD only goes through a bag a month (she is potty trained during the day)

My son who is 4.5 now asks.. "Is it on sale mommy?"
    He knows if it isn't, we won't get it.. lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by beautiful/me View Post

My son who is 4.5 now asks.. "Is it on sale mommy?"
    He knows if it isn't, we won't get it.. lol
    AWW that is too cute

I have the following coupons:
    $2 ANY huggies x2
    FREE HuggiesCleanProduct WUB Pullups
    FREE Huggies Wipes WUB Huggies Diapers
    FREE Huggies Bath&Body Product WUB Huggies Wipes Refills

(I'm will to trade all of them for 5 stamps or 600pts)

Thread Information