User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ but obviously do yourself a favour and click the site from the list of cash back stores on this site!

A quick google search or a search on here for the matter and you will find oodles of coupon codes for free shipping, %age off, free products etc., I found a code for 50% of my order so off I went to the site via SC.

I ordered from the 12 piece make up brush set ($12); mineral foundation ($1), hand sanitizer ($1), eyelash curler ($1). Why 19$....Well if you read the fine print, once you hit $20, you get changed duty (which I think is 5%). The site was pretty and easy to navigate. I could have easily spent much more money but this being my first order and wanting to be cautious, I only spent that much. With most of the products on there, you can read reviews for them. They have bath sets, makeup, bags, complete make up sets.

Once all was clicked and entered, my total was $26.45CAD (a few days later I called my CC company and found that out...the total was lower on the website given it was in US dollars). I also read that given customs clearance, my order could take up to one month to receive. I placed my order 11/28 and I received it 12/11.

With my order, I received two free gifts: some gift bags and a free lip gloss tin. My order arrived with everything in it. The quality of the brushes are pretty good as is the foundation as is the eyelash curler. The hand sanitizer is small but will be great in my purse. The foundation tub itself is small, probably about 3 inches in diameter. I would assume their lipsticks are probably smaller, but for a buck, you cannot loose! Pretty much all make up is $1.

Will I order from them again? Yes! Unless this stuff gives me rashes or hives and so far so good, then why not?! The brushes alone are a stellar deal. You can afford to buy a bunch, try lots of different shades that you would never try otherwise. It would probably be good for a young teen who is looking to get into make up....

Quality: B+
    Value: A+
    Shipping: B+ (remember the customs and duty!)
    Ease of site: A
    This thread is currently associated with: ELF Cosmetics, Via Rail
    Diane, tired mommy to Miranda and Maria. Grumpy wife to Michael.

Trading Score
    5 (86%)

I wanted to order some things from there as well, how much is the shipping? Does the free shipping coupons work with Canadian orders? I haven't yet tried any of them yet.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I won't order with them anymore since there shipping doubled in price from last year. I never had to pay duties though because I stayed below the 20$.

Their eyeliner was nice though.

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

I think Canadian shipping is $16.95 so it's worth it if you order a lot of stuff since it's so cheap and there are coupons online if you search, like the above poster said. I think there is a thread about elf reviews somewhere on here too. Some of their products suck, I have ordered from them, but some are ok - like the eyelash curler, eyeshadow brush and lipgloss is okay too.
    Last edited by Justine; Sun, Dec 14th, 2008 at 10:21 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by xbbx View Post
    I wanted to order some things from there as well, how much is the shipping? Does the free shipping coupons work with Canadian orders? I haven't yet tried any of them yet.
    My shipping is listed as 8.95 US....if you look at it like you are getting all these products shipped for this one price then it works out in my head vs. very cheap products with expensive shipping. You can also sign up with their emails and in them are pretty good codes.
    Diane, tired mommy to Miranda and Maria. Grumpy wife to Michael.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

My last order listed cheap too for shipping but then they send me an invoice for double to price, then I had to msg them and inquire and it was 17 bucks!

I just can't justify ordering when they doubled their shipping, especially since my last package cost 1.12 first class from them.

They do have some great stuff though for sure!
    Last edited by Sally888; Mon, Dec 15th, 2008 at 12:19 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey guys,

I didn't know this review was here...i've written about this site in another place and will update it with codes etc as i find out about it.

see link: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/58633-e...update-canada/

I love getting so many things from here for so cheap....so coupon codes are a must

Also, I've started to see their lip glosses show up in Canada (i saw them at an urban behaviour in Mississauga...but it was like $4 each)

Enjoy!
    http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?mam25
    never believed them before, but this one actually pays

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I always order from E.L.F I love there whipped shimmer cream and there bronzers!! oooo and there nail polish! Great cover as well and 1$ an item, I ordered over 40$ worth of stuff and got free shipping, and another time I got a free shipping code. So it's great! you also get free stuff if you order over a certain amount. Customer service was very nice , they left out one product I ordered and they sent that product and another product for free I recieved my stuff within 2 weeks. Love it!!

A++ Overall
    Shop,Free Products,Earn Money Now $$
    http://www.idakoos.com/a/trixyrox

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Does anyone know if there are coupon codes available to save on canadian shipping?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by mrssnuggles View Post
    http://www.eyeslipsface.com/ but obviously do yourself a favour and click the site from the list of cash back stores on this site!

A quick google search or a search on here for the matter and you will find oodles of coupon codes for free shipping, %age off, free products etc., I found a code for 50% of my order so off I went to the site via SC.

I ordered from the 12 piece make up brush set ($12); mineral foundation ($1), hand sanitizer ($1), eyelash curler ($1). Why 19$....Well if you read the fine print, once you hit $20, you get changed duty (which I think is 5%). The site was pretty and easy to navigate. I could have easily spent much more money but this being my first order and wanting to be cautious, I only spent that much. With most of the products on there, you can read reviews for them. They have bath sets, makeup, bags, complete make up sets.

Once all was clicked and entered, my total was $26.45CAD (a few days later I called my CC company and found that out...the total was lower on the website given it was in US dollars). I also read that given customs clearance, my order could take up to one month to receive. I placed my order 11/28 and I received it 12/11.

With my order, I received two free gifts: some gift bags and a free lip gloss tin. My order arrived with everything in it. The quality of the brushes are pretty good as is the foundation as is the eyelash curler. The hand sanitizer is small but will be great in my purse. The foundation tub itself is small, probably about 3 inches in diameter. I would assume their lipsticks are probably smaller, but for a buck, you cannot loose! Pretty much all make up is $1.

Will I order from them again? Yes! Unless this stuff gives me rashes or hives and so far so good, then why not?! The brushes alone are a stellar deal. You can afford to buy a bunch, try lots of different shades that you would never try otherwise. It would probably be good for a young teen who is looking to get into make up....

Quality: B+
    Value: A+
    Shipping: B+ (remember the customs and duty!)
    Ease of site: A

E.L.F is one of the best cosmetics store out there. I would rate the quality A though
    The best acne store on the web

Thread Information