User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 9"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/KIMMWH%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msoclip1/01/clip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> This may be a YMMV tip.

While at Zellers (again) last night, I was looking for the stated "seasonal gift baskets/bundles" that were advertised at 50% off now through Monday, including the Olay gift sets that have been all over this forum in discussion regarding the $10 off WUB 3 Olay products coupon.

I specifically went to the personal grooming aisle and checked the bonus packs (not place with the seasonal gift baskets/bundles/sets...e.g. fusion razor, intuition plus, venus, etc... Some scanned at half price and others did not.

I picked up:

- 2 intuition bonus packs (razor, 3 blades, travel jewelry case and $2 future use coupon inside) for $7.99 less $2 off coupons.

- Venus embrace bonus pack (razor, 5 blades, pure divine body wash, satin care shaving cream) for $7.49 less $2 off coupon.

- Fusion razor bonus pack (razor, 2 cartridges and NHL razor holder) for $5.29 less $5 off coupon.

- 2 Olay gift sets (replenishing cream, foaming face wash, refreshing toner, classic moisturizing lotion and shower sponge) for $9.99 less $10 WUB 3 Olay products coupon.

My friend picked up the Gillette bonus pack (two full size shaving cream and deodorant) for $5.49 less her $2 off coupons.

Add the additional 10% off with SPC card and the 30,000 bonus points when you spend $20.
    This thread is currently associated with: Microsoft, Olay, SPC Student Price Card, Zellers

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great deals - didn't think to check the razor kits - my 2 Zellers didn't have any of the Olay kits left, but that's OK I managed to get 2 different kits before hand (1 at Zellers and 1 at Walmart)

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

wow nice! i hope to find a nice cashier that will let me use the olay coupon today (and here's hoping they have the sets for 9.99 and not 14.99!)

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

good job!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Thanks!! I didnt know the Olay were on sale might go pick some up for some xmas baskets. Have a bunch of the B3 save 10$ coupons left. Might go tomorrow, if we dont get a nother storm again.

Trading Score
    94 (100%)

if you guys are interested in the venus gift set, I have some 5$ off coupons that are good until january.

Thread Information