User Tag List

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Wow,

So yesterday I posted about some stellar clothing deals I got... today I went back to look at the gift sets [I had to get my coupons from home].

On my way to the razor aisle, I passed the clearance rack. It seemed a lot more full since last night, so I went to take a look... I found some of the White Rain body wash that was prev menionted on this site [.29cents... Weird, because I looked only a few weeks ago! I didn't get any today], and quite a few other good deals.
    I was blown away by the crest toothpaste deal though: a 3 pack, one a vivid white, two 150ml mint expressions whitening... for $1.19! They were only $.40 each! [the vivid whitening itself is normally $4]. I got four packs. My hubby just shook his head because last weekend I came home with toothpaste too.... in my defense, I donated most of it.
    I'm trying to remember what else was there: Loreal kids shampoo, one for $1.79, another for $.89... a crest sensitive toothpaste for $1.09, and Loreal 'pulse' rinseout hairdyes for $2.79... that's all I can recall!

I got 4 'gift sets' of Schick Inuition razors: these come with a razor [with two blades], a replacement 3-pack of blades and a jewellry holder... gift pack price normally $15 [still a stellar deal.. the 3pack of razors alone at LD costs around that]... on for 50% off, so $7.49... but I had a $3 coupon (!!!) so only $4.49! {{oh yeah, AND I got a bonus $2 coupon in each box, and with the purchase of each box, $1 got sent to a children's charity :D }}

I also walked past an employee hanging up kids/infants hats and gloves. I saw one I liked and checked the price- as I did, the employee said they were all clearance (40% off), so I checked them out. I mentioned I was looking for my infant daughter, and she pointed me in the direction of another clearance rack... more female oriented. I came home with a sparkly striped neckwarmer [down from $5.97 to $1.79... 40% off to $1.07], two different balaclavas (for this year and next), one same price as the neckwarmer, one for only $.60!! and I also got a reeeally cute hat/mitten set, normally $10, marked to $5... this rang in as $1.79!!]

So, another sucessful day out. Well worth the insanely icy roads I had to deal with.
    wahoo!

Seriously, my family is going to have the cleanest hair/body/teeth, and smoothest legs/face.

The cashier wasn't as great [or as cute ] as yesterday... she didn't get that my 30,000 bonus point coupon could be used without a credit card, and that if it didn't scan to enter it manually *sigh*. She wrote the info down on their paper though, so I'll get the points eventually. She also didn't give me bonus points for bringing my own bag ... just shows the difference in cashiers I guess. Oh, and make sure you're watching the price... two of my intuition sets didn't come up as 50% off, but she was happy to override... and one of my clearance items didn't come up as price marked, something she didn't notice, but changed it when I pointed it out.

Happy Holidays!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, London Drugs, Zellers
    Last edited by myguppy; Sun, Dec 21st, 2008 at 07:21 PM. Reason: added info about the coupon and charity [for razors]

Trading Score
    194 (100%)

NICE! it's snowing waaaaay too much for me to go out to zellers again lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Great job! I haven't tried Shick (have 6 from promo) and I'll be giving all of them away since I only use Venus. Too bad I didn't see any of those gift sets though

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Awesome deals !!

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

awesome job!
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliciax View Post
    Great job! I haven't tried Shick (have 6 from promo) and I'll be giving all of them away since I only use Venus. Too bad I didn't see any of those gift sets though
    It's funny, because I only used Venus before as well!
    I tried one of my Schick that was from the promo, and LOVED it! I gave away a few to family [a little disappointing ], but their promo worked for me.. i'm hooked! The convenience of not lathering on shaving cream or stopping to rinse a clogged blade saves so much time, i'm able to shave my legs all the time, and get out of the shower before my daughter screams! [this is a huge accomplishment]

annnyways, sorry for the advertisement, lol, i'm just thrilled with the razors!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by myguppy View Post
    It's funny, because I only used Venus before as well!
    I tried one of my Schick that was from the promo, and LOVED it! I gave away a few to family [a little disappointing ], but their promo worked for me.. i'm hooked! The convenience of not lathering on shaving cream or stopping to rinse a clogged blade saves so much time, i'm able to shave my legs all the time, and get out of the shower before my daughter screams! [this is a huge accomplishment]

annnyways, sorry for the advertisement, lol, i'm just thrilled with the razors!
    Really? The reviews from SCer members say that it's not a close enough shave and the white soap cream blob comes off really easily. Hmm..

Myguppy
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aliciax View Post
    Really? The reviews from SCer members say that it's not a close enough shave and the white soap cream blob comes off really easily. Hmm..
    Wow, I remember reading one or two poor reviews, but I took the advice from another SC member, and I put mine in a bin in the shower, away from the water, with the 'head' up, so my white creamy stuff wore right down to the base, but didnt crumble or blob off. I get really close shaves too!
    The only problem I had was after about 6 shaves when a bit of the white stuff had worn down... i didn't realize until about two weeks later that if you push on the blades, they actually push back so the white stuff is always at the right level [whereas mine had been wearing away so much that it wasn't any good to me]. Once I figured that out it's been smooth sailing!
    My mom loves hers as well, but my sisters haven't tried theirs yet [in the stocking at Christmas!]... it'll be interesting now to see how they like it!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great deals and another great shopping trip

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

Hmm ... I still haven't received my intuition razors ... to date I am still using men's razors because I find they shave closer.

Great deals, too
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Trading Score
    178 (100%)

awesome
    <a href='http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=wakeforsoul'></a>

Thread Information