User Tag List

Page 64 of 131 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Like Tree2440Likes

Thread: List of Current Mail in Rebates

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by elusive View Post
    To follow up, I was told a check was sent to me back in June, but I never received it. They were able to verify that the check had not been cashed so they are re-issuing me another one. I got an email that a new one is sent, so it's a waiting game once again.
    i got my resolve check in the mail today! :D
    Jeniana and nessa23 like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    256 (100%)

Posted by Anne on the blog today:

Buy one Finish dishwashing detergent and get one free with this new mail in rebate. Buy one of these qualifying products and get the second one free, up to a value of $8.49: Finish Quantum 20ct, Powerball 25ct, GelPacs 25ct. Look in store for the mail in rebate form, or download the form from the Finish Canada Facebook page. Complete the form and mail it in with your receipt.

All requests for refunds must be received on or before December 18th, 2013.

Click here for the official rebate form.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

has anybody done the glade mir loblaws gift card and bought regular glade products. i'm hearing two different ways that you can only do it with christmas glade products. i really want regular but last year i had purchased the christmas.. thanks
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by freebienewbie View Post
    has anybody done the glade mir loblaws gift card and bought regular glade products. i'm hearing two different ways that you can only do it with christmas glade products. i really want regular but last year i had purchased the christmas.. thanks
    You can it said any,I think the offer if for Christmas by the time we receive the giftcard,I know people who purchased normals things and I will do the same.It just said spend 15$..dont have restriction on what.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Last year I looked high and low and the Christmas products were all sold out. Got all regular and got my gift card
    Quote Originally Posted by freebienewbie View Post
    cath007 likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Last year I looked high and low and the Christmas products were all sold out. Got all regular and got my gift card
    Thx
    cath007 likes this.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Some new rebates were added today:

Finish B1G1 Rebate - Buy one Finish dishwashing detergent and get one free with this rebate. Buy one of these qualifying products and get the second one free, up to a value of $8.49: Finish Quantum 20ct, Powerball 25ct, GelPacs 25ct. Form found in stores, in Fall issue of Walmart Live Better magazine or can be printed here (PDF). Thread is here. Ends November 18, 2013. (thanks AnneDougherty, Abby1, cheapNcheeky!)

$15 PC Gift Card WYB $15 Glade products
    - Purchase $15 of Glade products before tax and receive a $15 PC gift card by mail. This rebate is valid at Loblaws banner stores (Zehrs, Fortinos, RCSS, etc). Form found at participating stores. Thread is here. Ends December 20, 2013. (thanks couponlady, vaughgal!)

Hydro Quebec Energy Star $10 Rebates - Valid in Quebec only. Receive $10 back by mail when you purchase an Energy Star LED light fixture at participating stores. Form (PDF) with list of stores and other details is
    here (PDF). Max 15 rebates per household. Must include UPC from fixture packaging. Ends December 31, 2014. (thanks cath007!)
    Abby1, cath007, PammieD and 2 others like this.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    111 (100%)

still waiting for my resolve... AND an answer from them. Because yes, I explained everything in the contact form of their website (more than a week ago), and I'm waiting waiting waiting..
    oscarandme likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Both them and WIndex finally replied to me. My apartment number was missing and they're mailing out replacements and I'm glad. I know it wasn't an error on my part because I am always super paranoid about listing the apartment number!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cocottee00 View Post
    still waiting for my resolve... AND an answer from them. Because yes, I explained everything in the contact form of their website (more than a week ago), and I'm waiting waiting waiting..
    Jeniana and Cocottee00 like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Savingyourhardearnedmoney
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Today I got my $5 MasterCard from Kelloggs MIR(mailed Sept 3), $10.17 from Lysol no touch rebate( thought it was max $10)(mailed Sept 4)and $7.69 from Fritos lay MIR.(mailed Sept 4)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

This week I received 1 of my $5 Pre-paid M/C's from the Kellogg's promo and a rebate cheque for the Buy 3 granola bars and 18pk of chips promo.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

anybody have probs with there veet mir? my sis put it in a long time and nothing

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I got my Dove mirror on Friday. Smaller than I thought it was going to be, but still a good price.
    Jeniana likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Received a cheque this week for the Lysol Hand soap dispenser thingy $10.80 It was $9 less $5 coupon (I bought other stuff )
    Jeniana and nessa23 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

New MIR found - on a quaker display at safeway

Buy any 2 Quaker AND and 2 Tropicana products and get a FREE Bauer Mini-stick
    ends December 13/13 (allow 6-8 weeks AFTER this date for delivery)
    Quaker products: Life, Harvest crunch squares, Muffets cereals, Cap'n Crunch cereal, Quaker instant oatmeal, Hearty medleys instant hot cereal, Aunt Jemima pancake mixes, Aunt Jemima Syrup,
    Tropicana products: Pure premium juices, Trop 50 juice beverage, or Tropics juice blend

(will try to post a pic if I have time)
    Jeniana likes this.
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Page 64 of 131 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast

Thread Information