User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

who do you think will win the match between the hardy's and edge and the Big show I hope its the Hardy's

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by melonhead View Post
    who do you think will win the match between the hardy's and edge and the Big show I hope its the Hardy's
    That will be an interesting match. Can't predict who will win, but I am going for The Hardys.

Also, bad news, Maryse was injured in a WWE Live Event. She just won the belt, I was looking forward in seeing her this week on Smackdown. Hopefully it's not that bad, if it is, they will have to strip her of the title
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes i read about that on line to bad for her hopefully she will get another chance

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes i read about that on line to bad for her hopefully she will get another chance
    Yup, sucks when you just win a belt and get injured.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

one of the best matches.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Another WWE fan here

We should create a mini-society and maybe meet up for a live WWE event lol
    BBBOOOO wrestling hehe

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kool_105 View Post
    one of the best matches.
    Yup.. I don't like Cena so much, but Edge is definitely one of the best superstars in the WWE in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Sally888 View Post
    BBBOOOO wrestling hehe

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Alright, here is the Royal Rumble 2009 card. Thought I'd do this so us SC's can check out this forum instead. Anyways here it is..

30 man Royal Rumble Match
    World Heavyweight Champion John Cena vs. JBL
    WWE Womens Champion Beth Phoenix vs. Melina
    WWE Champion Jeff Hardy vs. Edge

ECW Champion Jack Swagger vs. Matt Hardy

PHP Code:
    Royal Rumble match participants
    SD 
    Triple HBig ShowVladimir KozlovUndertakerShelton BenjaminR-Truththe Brian KendrickCarlitoThe Great Khali
    ECW 
    John MorrisonThe MizFinlayMark HenryChavo Guerrero
    RAW 
    Chris JerichoRandy OrtonKofi KingstonRey MysterioKaneTed DiBiaseCody RhodesSantino MarellaCM Punk
    I will obviously update it as the weeks go by, but so far, these are the matches. You can discuss about the Paper-view or continue talking about RAW, ECW, SD. Also I will make my predictions when the whole card is full

Here is the Royal Rumble poster ...........

Last edited by ECW; Sat, Jan 24th, 2009 at 11:55 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still think Vladimir Kozlov can win it. He has not lost any of his other matches. and I think beth will win her match.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ROH ROH ROH

anyone down with ROH???

see the wrestler yet? its great. i especially love the necro butcher fight.

i also have some wicked recent news, my roomate found a copy of the chris benoit story dvd... so great!! since wwe pretends he never existed now they pulled it, but he found it at a used movie store.

we were watchin the extras last night and benoits match against sabu when sabu breaks his neck is on it... man is it a gnarly botch.... anyways thought id share that excitement, since you got sabu in your sig.

but ya ROH all the way.

ECW
    Male
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I still think Vladimir Kozlov can win it. He has not lost any of his other matches. and I think beth will win her match.
    Yup, that's what I like about the Royal Rumble match, is that anyone can win it, it's unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by BethT View Post
    ROH ROH ROH

anyone down with ROH???

see the wrestler yet? its great. i especially love the necro butcher fight.

i also have some wicked recent news, my roomate found a copy of the chris benoit story dvd... so great!! since wwe pretends he never existed now they pulled it, but he found it at a used movie store.

we were watchin the extras last night and benoits match against sabu when sabu breaks his neck is on it... man is it a gnarly botch.... anyways thought id share that excitement, since you got sabu in your sig.

but ya ROH all the way.
    ROH, the wrestling promotion? Well, I just checked it on wikipedia.. never heard of it before. Who are some of there wrestlers??

And yeah, I remember that match on ECW, one of the many injuries Sabu has gotten in his career. You should watch his other matches, you'll see why they call him the Suicidal, Genicidal, Homicidal, death defying maniac Sabu.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So what did you think of shawn micheals actully fighting in his match last night. I was almost certain Cena was going to get sweet chin music. Boy was I surprized when it was the other guys. not sure how happy it made JBL

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I liked how they got back the good HBK even if for one match.
    I used to watch HBK since I was a kid and I hate seeing them make him a sell out and coward,

I'm hoping somehow Shawn Michaels ends up heading to the Championship match at Wrestlemania, getting his revenge on JBL and Y2J and becoming champ again... it would be dramatic if he did that at Wrestlemania then retired but hopefully he doesn't cuz WWE would suck without him.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Any idea what happened to the other member of priceless? Million Dollar man's son

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I believe he is off on a injury

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information