Thread: Tangerine / Orange Key Thread

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

would my cctb count as payroll?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

apparently my answer is no according to live rep through net chat. it must be from an employer.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

^darn! It would have been a nice bonus if it had worked.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I wish it would benefit those who are already clients too.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I wish it would benefit those who are already clients too.
    It does, if you don't have a Thrive account already (just the ISA). It says one bonus per account so it might work to open a other one, or that might mean per client.
    Blog. Open an account with Tangerine (formerly ING-Direct) using my Orange Key (40643422S1), deposit $100 and we both get $50! Offer is available until December 31st. Check here for more details.

Trading Score
    591 (100%)

Need help could someone please tell me where to find the orange key on your Ing account

TY
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/411352-...-lists-canada/

Please use my ​Orange key when you open a Tangerine account 41140291S1

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YOU AND ME View Post
    Need help could someone please tell me where to find the orange key on your Ing account

TY
    When you log in, it is on the left hand side. Should say "your Orange Key is..."
    Alternatively, to see your progress/referrals there is a link below that that says "Refer a Friend to earn up to $2000".

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Please feel free to use my ING Orange Key below in my signature
    Tangerine Orange Key - 34427019S1

Become a new Tangerine client and open a Tangerine Savings, Chequing, TFSA, GIC or RSP account with an initial deposit of $250 or more and use Orange Key - 34427019S1 to earn yourself a free $100 deposit bonus. http://www.tangerine.ca/en/referafriend/index.html

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just a reminder that this promotion is still running until October 31st. If you open a Thrive Account by October 31st, and your payroll is deposited by November 30th then you will receive $100 free! If you are signing up, please use my orange key (in my signature), write a $100 cheque to yourself and then you'll get $25 bonus in addition to the $100.

I just had my pay deposited today, and I will update when I receive the $100 to let you know how quick it is to get your bonus.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Just did all my paperwork this week, hope to have my pay cheque go in next pay cycle, then wait to see my bonus $100.00 after that. What an awesome promo!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm curious - I have a personal thrive account. We're talking about opening a joint account together. If we opened a thrive account jointly would the bonus still apply as i already have a personal one?

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saundyl View Post
    I'm curious - I have a personal thrive account. We're talking about opening a joint account together. If we opened a thrive account jointly would the bonus still apply as i already have a personal one?
    I don't know honestly. Just try chatting with them online. They are great for that. If you haven't received the $100 bonus before, it might be possible...

---
    I said i would update with my experience. My payroll was deposited on October 15th and I received my $100 bonus today, so one week later. Not too shabby!

There is still time to sign up!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

just got an email!! My $100.00 bonus was just deposited! Wow, this was an incredible offer, so glad I jumped at it.
    Oh and also another email came that I will call a " teaser " ....it says this:

Dear walkonby ( lol well it did not say that but you know)

On Tuesday, November 5th, we're having a unique, not to be missed event where we will be making an exciting announcement! As a valued Client we'd like you to be one of the first to hear our big news and you're invited to take part via live-stream.

Join us live, as we share our announcement with our employees and you. Go to ( they list a link here, but I deleted it in case I am not supposed to advertise it) at 1:30pm ET on November 5th to participate.

We know you're going to be as excited as we are.

I am very excited!! Wonder what it will be?? If anyone knows more and wishes to share, feel free to post.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

'Tis the season for a double referral Bonus!
    Get in the spirit of giving and get something wonderful back in return! Now when you refer friends and family to ING DIRECT using your Orange Key®, you will be doubly rewarded. For a limited time, instead of our usual $25 Bonus, we're giving $50 to you and $50 to your friend.

Like the holiday season, this offer will be over before you know it. You have until December 31st to double up. Get your friends, family, colleagues, elves and all to sign up for ING DIRECT and open an Account with $100 or more to earn the $50 Bonus.

You can find your unique Orange Key on your statements and whenever you log in.

** Bonus deposits will be made into your Investment Savings Account, unless you have a THRiVE Chequing Account, in which case you'll receive your Bonus there. If you don't already have either Account, we'll open an Investment Savings Account for you and make the deposit automatically. $50 will be paid out to you and your friend provided that your friend is a new Client of ING DIRECT and has opened an Account with at least $100 or more by December 31, 2013.

*starts Nov.1/2013

*if you need more info or an orange key, PM me

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  ing-direct1.jpg
Views: 1355
Size:  20.9 KB

Here's a holiday bonus for you — an active Orange key worth a $50 bonus until December 31, 2013.
    Just open a bank account
    with ING DIRECT with a cheque payable to yourself and enter Orange key for an additional $50 dollars deposited into your account.

It's really that simple. Requires a stamp, and takes about 10 minutes. Voila ~ $50 bonus!

http://www.ingdirect.ca/referafriend/
    ING Orange Key 17304256S1 to earn $50 bonus free when you sign up for any ING account

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information