User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Completely loosing it with SDM right now!!!!!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by wendyjane View Post
    really? scbpooh is THE POOH which is to say that she is the sh*t as in she knows her stuff when it comes to maximizing sdm and points it IS a big deal as it wasted HER time . My two cents worth.
    diDN'T say anything about anyone not knowing there sh!t. I know my way in and out of SDM as well, and personally, when it comes to getting 20x points, I don't see the need to live on the edge and try to get as close to 50$ as you can. You're getting 20x points on the next 10$ you spend, so why risk it? Understandable if its x points when you spend 75... But this is straight up 20x points. Just buy what you need, and get 2 of something. Much easier if SDM messes up which they often do.

But one thing I do know, it was a rant, and as smart as scbpooh is, she'll be back! I can't count the number of times I've seen almost the exact same things posted out of frustration for SDM. Am I the only one that has never had a problem with SDM? Worse I've had was saying you can't buy more than 4 items, and I say I want 20, just ring them in, I am glad to pay the 'after limit' price.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stevstevd View Post
    diDN'T say anything about anyone not knowing there sh!t. I know my way in and out of SDM as well, and personally, when it comes to getting 20x points, I don't see the need to live on the edge and try to get as close to 50$ as you can. You're getting 20x points on the next 10$ you spend, so why risk it? Understandable if its x points when you spend 75... But this is straight up 20x points. Just buy what you need, and get 2 of something. Much easier if SDM messes up which they often do.

But one thing I do know, it was a rant, and as smart as scbpooh is, she'll be back! I can't count the number of times I've seen almost the exact same things posted out of frustration for SDM. Am I the only one that has never had a problem with SDM? Worse I've had was saying you can't buy more than 4 items, and I say I want 20, just ring them in, I am glad to pay the 'after limit' price.

I don't live close to the edge either when it comes to being within a few pennies of $50 but I am in a position where I can throw a couple of extra items in my cart. Not everyone is....so keeeping close to $50 can be very important. IMO the cashier should have been faMiliar enough with the Optmimum program to know what the problem was before doing four transactions.
    Last edited by DianneS; Mon, Nov 18th, 2013 at 07:27 PM.
    So many coupons....so little time!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find it's hit or miss what the cashiers are told. Depending on where I go, a cashier may or may not let me have milk in a redemption. I don't waste my time arguing yes or no, I just substitute if there are problems. I suppose not everyone has this luxury as you point out. If all you have in your pocket is 55$, not much you can do. I don't even know what the problem was in the end of the above example... whether it was personalized coupons, manufactur coupons, SDM glitch, etc. I think with so many variables it would be tough for the cashier to know since sometimes the register itself doesn't know - and SDM head office doesn't even know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information