Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the others panel also paid in 4 weeks

legerweb
    survey lion
    opinion outpost
    netpanel

pinecone paid in 48 hours with paypal
    Last edited by bob101; Sat, May 8th, 2010 at 09:53 AM.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

will merge

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Global Test Market will introduce a new reward program soon. You can read on GTM's blog,

"This program will offer you opportunities that go beyond incentive checks. Soon, you will be able to redeem your MarketPoints against a payment with PayPal or check cards, or exchange for merchandise or gift cards, you’ll even be able to select and send a gift to a friend. Last but not least, starting next month, we will also introduce a sweepstakes program."

Bargain Hunter
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the info. I always prefer paypal.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

ho yes .....more faster....with pinecone and daily survey panel, you can receive your money in lest 4 days......but for some reason some panel like surveyhead that doesn't change the delay more than 5 weeks.....with pinecone when i received per check that took 10 days and paypal 48 hours,,,,,,

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

thanks,i prefer the cheques,seem to be less charges.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure what they mean by will be "introducing" a sweepstakes program since I get probably get 5 surveys a week that are for sweepstakes as opposed to points.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

as long as they pay in and around the time they say they will pay Im happy,as opposed to ones that do not pay

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i don't like sweepstakes i prefer point and cash

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i think like you , if they do what they say they do it is ok.......also it is different some people need money right now(like student) ..........and like me it is an extra income i can wait 4, 5 weeks

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

just received a $50 cheque on the five week mark exactly. yippee! I've been receiving a slew of GTM surveys lately too. one of my favourites.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

yes it is a very good panel....but the cash out is a little bit to high 50$ i like they reduce to 20$..anyway they send a ton of surveys so it is not to long to have your 50$

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Does anyone find that they get screened out right away (fairly often) if they decline to answer household income? I often wonder about privacy with these companies - what if they got hacked? They have a LOT of stuff about you. Or is it just me? lol
    And then I signed up anyways, the call of some extra money was too appealing.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

you don't have to be afraid about global test market and the confidentiality..they have a very good reputation of honesty......here what you can find on the site about their policy

GlobalTestMarket Privacy Policy

GlobalTestMarket is committed to safeguarding your privacy online. Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make full use of our website and services.
    GlobalTestMarket adheres to the principles set forth in the Safe Harbor framework as established by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personally identifiable information provided to GlobalTestMarket from the European Union.
    What personally identifiable information does GlobalTestMarket collect from me?

GlobalTestMarket collects information in several ways from different parts of our network of websites.
    Some personal information is gathered when you register. During registration, GlobalTestMarket asks for your name, email address, zip code, household information and personal interests. The more information you volunteer (and the more accurate it is), the better we are able to customize your experience. Once you register you are no longer anonymous to GlobalTestMarket - use to access the various protected areas of the site.
    Also, if you contact GlobalTestMarket we may keep a record of that correspondence. Whenever GlobalTestMarket collects personal information we make an effort to include a link to this Privacy Policy on that page.
    What are cookies and how does GlobalTestMarket use them?

A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server and stored on your computer's hard drive. As part of offering and providing customizable and personalized services, GlobalTestMarket may use cookies to store and sometimes track information about you. Some areas on GlobalTestMarket where you are prompted to log-in or that are customizable may require that you accept cookies. This avoids you having to enter your login information many times in one day.
    Who is collecting information and for what purpose?

GlobalTestMarket collects valuable information which assists in developing new products and services. When you are on a GlobalTestMarket site and are asked for personal information, you are sharing that information with GlobalTestMarket alone, unless it is specifically stated otherwise. If data is being collected and/or maintained by any company other than GlobalTestMarket -- or its parent company GMI (Global Market Insite, Inc.), you will be notified prior to the time of the data collection or transfer. If you do not want your data to be shared, you can choose not to allow the transfer by not using that particular service.
    Promotions that run on GlobalTestMarket may be sponsored by companies other than GlobalTestMarket or may be co-sponsored by GlobalTestMarket and another company. Some or all data collected during a promotion may be shared with the sponsor. If data will be shared, you will be notified prior to the time of data collection or transfer. You can decide not to participate in the promotion if you do not want your data to be shared.
    Any Sensitive Information (i.e. personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying the sex life of the individual) will be treated with additional care. If GlobalTestMarket intends to disclose such information to a third party or use it for a different purpose than originally collected, then you will be expressly asked permission prior to any such disclosure.
    Please be aware that GlobalTestMarket advertisers or websites that have links on our site may collect personally identifiable information about you. The information practices of those websites linked to GlobalTestMarket are not covered by this privacy statement.
    With whom does GlobalTestMarket share my information?

As a general rule, GlobalTestMarket will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information except when we have your permission or under special circumstances, such as when we believe in good faith that the law requires it or under the circumstances described below. Please see the Terms of Service or User Agreements for each of our products and services for more detailed information about how your personal information may be shared. The following describes some of the ways that your information may be disclosed.
    Business Partners & Sponsors: GlobalTestMarket may disclose your personal information to business partners or sponsors, but this is specifically described to you prior to data collection or prior to transferring the data. If any personal data about you were ever to be shared, we will tell you before we collect or transfer the data.
    Many promotions offer opportunities to request additional information from sponsors. By requesting more information, you give GlobalTestMarket permission to transfer your personal information to the sponsor so they can fulfill your request. In many instances, only your email address will be shared. If more information will be shared with the sponsor, you will be notified prior to the transfer.
    From time to time, you may be offered the opportunity to receive materials or special offers from third parties. If you opt-in to receive information from these third parties, GlobalTestMarket will (with your permission) share your name and email address with them.
    Third Party Data & Data in the Aggregate: Under confidentiality agreements, GlobalTestMarket may match user information with third party data. Also, GlobalTestMarket discloses aggregated user statistics (for example, 45% of our users are female) in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, and other third parties, and for other lawful purposes.
    Other: GlobalTestMarket may also disclose account information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be violating GlobalTestMarket's Terms of Service or may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) GlobalTestMarket's rights or property, other GlobalTestMarket users, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities. GlobalTestMarket may disclose or access account information when we believe in good faith that the law requires it and for administrative and other purposes that we deem necessary to maintain, service, and improve our products and services.
    What are my choices regarding collection, use, and distribution of my information?

Only GlobalTestMarket (or agents working on behalf of GlobalTestMarket and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these direct mailings and only if you indicated that you do not object to these offers.
    You also have choices with respect to cookies. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies you will be unable to use those GlobalTestMarket services that require registration in order to participate.
    GlobalTestMarket does not sell or rent user information to anyone. We will notify you at the time of data collection or transfer if your data will be shared with a third party and you will always have the option of not permitting the transfer. If you do not wish to allow your data to be shared, you can choose not to use a particular service.
    What is GlobalTestMarket's policy on allowing me to update, correct, or delete my personally identifiable information?

You may edit your GlobalTestMarket Account Information and your public GlobalTestMarket Profile at any time by using your GlobalTestMarket ID and password. If you have forgotten your password, please click here.
    Your GlobalTestMarket account can be deleted or deactivated. You can choose to terminate your membership at any time by completing this form.
    What security precautions are in place to protect the loss, misuse, or alteration of my information?

Your GlobalTestMarket Account Information and GlobalTestMarket Profile are password-protected so that you and only you have access to this personal information.
    We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. GlobalTestMarket will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. Also remember to sign out of your GlobalTestMarket account and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
    Whenever GlobalTestMarket handles personal information as described above, regardless of where this occurs, GlobalTestMarket takes steps to ensure that your information is treated securely and in accordance with the relevant Terms of Service and this Privacy Policy.
    Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, GlobalTestMarket cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
    What else should I know about my privacy?

Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily disclose personal information online - for example on message boards, through email, or in chat areas - that information can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal information online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited messages from other parties in return.
    Ultimately, you are solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords and/or any account information. Please be careful and responsible whenever you're online.
    Additional information

Please contact us with any questions regarding this statement.
    Last edited by bob101; Mon, May 31st, 2010 at 10:54 AM.

Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information