User Tag List

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Since I have gone home for the xmas break and the local WM is about 30 minutes away. I have be stocking up on my coupons and take one trip at it. First, stopped at WM and planned on getting the Airwick Mini (had a 6.00$ coupon) - price was 7.45$, as well as the scrubbing bubbles ($3.00 off x 9) - price $3.00, and the cottonelle wipes (B2G1 + 1.00$). I found 5 of the travel size wipes, the airwick mini were out (and they wont be getting anymore), & I cleaned the shelf off with the scrubbing bubbles. I get up to the cashier who wasnt in a good mood to start off with. So my plan was B 2 cottonelle wipes which were 1.18$ use the 1.00$ coupon + the G 1 FREE with the tub. Didnt go as plan - the manager as well as the cashier were so rude. I was so mad I almost cried. Currently writing to head office. Since my roomie has used these coupons before. Then off to the scrubbing bubbles she was telling me photocopied them and I cant use them. After argueing with both cashier + manager I got half the stuff I wanted. I decided to go over to Zellers while in town, that was another experience. The Airwick mini price tag said 4.99$ so I got excited and grabbed one, then noticed they had 5.00$ coupon on one of them. Get up to the cash and it came up as 19.95 umm wtf so I explained the price and the manager literally called me stupid and said I couldnt read. The actual price was 12.XX & so instead of me crying I just bought it.Im writing to Zellers head office and demanding something out of it. (maybe the 13.00$ I spent on the air fresheners )

9 Scrubbing Bubbles - $3.00 = FREE
    5 Cottonelle Wipes (Travel) - 1.18$ = $5.90
    2 Cottonelle Wipes - $2.99 = FREE
    2 Airwick - $12.65 = $14.30
    3 Gatorade - $1.00 = $3.00

Total = $23.20 - $26.20 (with tax)
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Wick, Zellers
    Last edited by Ricki911; Mon, Dec 29th, 2008 at 01:20 PM.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

That's too bad that the people were so rude. But, still good deals, nonetheless!!
    SwagBucks.com - the premiere digital dollar. Earn SwagBucks to redeem for great prizes. Amazon.ca are available here!

LeadPrizes.com - I have redeemed for $6 into my PayPal account in just under two weeks. You can too with this awesome PTC site!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Wow! I can never get the contelle fresh wipes..

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

That's crazy! I only had a problem with the wipes once. I had the $1 off for the travels and the B2G1 for the tub. The CSM was so rude telling me I can't use 2 coupons on one product. I explained that it was 3 coupons for 3 products. She gave me a "pfft, whatever" and put them through. I work in retail too, I know how the coupons work. So does everyone here, that's why I get so angry when they look at me like I'm stupid.

Anyway, don't let them get you down. Hopefully they'll be more helpful responding to your complaint.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

What i have never understood is "What's their problem?" It's not like you are taking money out of their pockets and as for Zellers if it's as "busy" as the one near me then they have plenty of time on their hands to put through some coupons.

Trading Score
    96 (100%)

i have been hearing about those airwick coupons, but may i ask where you got them?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    57 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by prince$$ View Post
    That's crazy! I only had a problem with the wipes once. I had the $1 off for the travels and the B2G1 for the tub. The CSM was so rude telling me I can't use 2 coupons on one product. I explained that it was 3 coupons for 3 products. She gave me a "pfft, whatever" and put them through. I work in retail too, I know how the coupons work. So does everyone here, that's why I get so angry when they look at me like I'm stupid.

Anyway, don't let them get you down. Hopefully they'll be more helpful responding to your complaint.
    That's what I said, " 3 coupons on 3 products " they said 1 coupon per purchase (referring to transaction).. Will try again today

Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapskate101 View Post
    i have been hearing about those airwick coupons, but may i ask where you got them?
    got the $6.00 off from shoppers voice & the $5.00 off on the product in store.

Thats what I tried explaining 3 products 3 coupons but she wouldnt take it same with the managers. Both cashier & manager were older - I find if I get younger cashier or managers they take them but older they always find something to pick out. I emailed head office and flipped and said I drove 30 minutes out of my way for a waste. Also, asked what they accept and dont - and that they should send this to this store and make sure ALL cashiers + managers know. Im also emailing cottonelle and letting them know the store refused the coupons (maybe get something out of it lmao). Also emailing Zellers. (since WM had them on sale for 7.45 or something and the cashier resufed to give it to me for that) - im not driving back to the store to argue so im going thru head office nad trying to get it for 7 something.
    Last edited by Ricki911; Tue, Dec 30th, 2008 at 09:48 AM.

couponchick
    Trading Score
    172 (97%)

i would demand it also!

Thread Information